Createting an organic being into the ultimate fighter.

Rockman14

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
It would involve rna splicing and you would need an actual start point for the genome, thing is you could take a guy like anderson silva and jon jones but you would need certain characteristics and traits, in addition the host would have to be carefully monitered, it could possibly matter unless it was put into an incubation chamber for a host free process, it would probably involve creating a virus to target certain red or white blood cells to remove "traits" that are not wanted this is not far fetched guys you consider could create a soldier in fact or a super soldier, that is where the politics will come into play, not to mention dana white has some very very secret ties, the lorenzos were smart to remove themselves from the icing on the cake, they truly knew the reprecussions of the market and they were smart, dana is not dumb but he is greedy and soon the fruits of the labor will reveal itself the thing is the fruits are rotten and will cause a big shift this is not just ufc mma stuff guys i am warning you the wheels of fate are set into motion rogan as well is in on this and that guy alex johnson he has been silienced but not in the way you think, I also think jon jones has some dealings but its hard to say gsp and cerrone and cain know whats up and they are very very afraid but that is the true courage dont think its funny coincidence that gsp sees aliens and got out the sport, this is bigger than us we have to spread it out, its not too late in the end but as the wise man says "the guy who finishes last is always third even if he is number one" think about it.

careful, you might cut yourself on that edge

750.gif

How many marijuanas did you do before making this post?

It would involve rna splicing and you would need an actual start point for the genome, thing is you could take a guy like anderson silva and jon jones but you would need certain characteristics and traits, in addition the host would have to be carefully monitered, it could possibly matter unless it was put into an incubation chamber for a host free process, it would probably involve creating a virus to target certain red or white blood cells to remove "traits" that are not wanted this is not far fetched guys you consider could create a soldier in fact or a super soldier, that is where the politics will come into play, not to mention dana white has some very very secret ties, the lorenzos were smart to remove themselves from the icing on the cake, they truly knew the reprecussions of the market and they were smart, dana is not dumb but he is greedy and soon the fruits of the labor will reveal itself the thing is the fruits are rotten and will cause a big shift this is not just ufc mma stuff guys i am warning you the wheels of fate are set into motion rogan as well is in on this and that guy alex johnson he has been silienced but not in the way you think, I also think jon jones has some dealings but its hard to say gsp and cerrone and cain know whats up and they are very very afraid but that is the true courage dont think its funny coincidence that gsp sees aliens and got out the sport, this is bigger than us we have to spread it out, its not too late in the end but as the wise man says "the guy who finishes last is always third even if he is number one" think about it.
Aircooo...jpg.jpg

I am not creatating noothing!!

NOOOTHING YOU REAR!!

Back