Who are you cheering for? UFC 206 Edition (Poll)

Who are you cheering for at UFC 206?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Who are you cheering for? UFC 206 Edition (Poll)
Main Card PPV

145lbs- Max Holloway (16-3) vs. Anthony Pettis (19-5)
{Interim Featherweight Title Fight (Vacant)

170lbs- Donald Cerrone (31-7) vs. Matt Brown (20-15)

145lbs- Cub Swanson (23-7) vs. Doo Ho Choi (15-1)

185lbs- Tim Kennedy (18-5) vs. Kelvin Gastelum (12-2)

170lbs- Jordan Mein (29-10) vs. Emil Meek (8-2-1)

FS1 PRELIMS

205lbs- Misha Cirkunov (12-2) vs. Nikita Krylov (21-4)

155lbs- Olivier Aubin-Mercier (8-2) vs. Drew Dober (17-7)

115lbs- Valerie Letourneau (8-5) vs. Viviane Pereira (10-0)

135lbs Mitch Gagnon (12-3) vs Matthew Lopez (8-1-0)

Fight Pass Prelims

155lbs- John Makdessi (14-5) vs. Lando Vannata (8-1)

125lbs- Zach Makovsky (19-7) vs. Dustin Ortiz (15-6)

155lbs- Jason Saggo (12-2) vs. Rustam Khabilov (20-3)

Kennedy because God Bless America

Krylov because general badassery

Doo Ho Choi because kawaii knockouts

Max, Don, Choi, & Vanatta. I just want Vanatta to do really good to show that it's not all on Ferg for having a tough fight with him.

I have a theory that it might not be as much about Ferg having a bad night or underestimating him... etc. He might just be that good! We will see... but I'm rooting for him.

th

Love all these fights, but Superboy & Valhalla are the only 2 I am really rooting for.

For the rest, may the best man win.

Pettis - still my boy
Cerrone - one of the best
Choi - potential superstar
Gastelum - Last TUF pick goes on to win
Mein - sweet science
Krylov - Takes out heavyweights
Vanatta - T ferg debut

Last edited:
I'm torn with Max and Pettis. I want to see Max continue his insane momentum, but at the same time I want to see Pettis redeem himself.

DHC is crazy exciting and I want to see more of him.

I love my boy Cowboy and want to see him get his title shot in short order. It's bittersweet though, because Matt Brown is the sacrificial lamb here.

Jordan Mein is a killer.
Misha is the future.
Latourneau is probably gonna blow it like Jessica Eye.
Mitch Gagnon is my favorite to win.
Bizarro Forrest Griffin is meh despite the fact he'll beat Dober.

Lando is amazing and so tal...wait he's on FIGHT PASS? WH-WHY?! FUCKING LATOURNEAU IS ON FS1 AND HE'S NOT?! FUUUUUUUUU!!!

Only fight I care about is Cerrone vs Brown and its really hard to root against either of those guys so I'm torn

Max and Pettis comes down to who do i want to see fight Aldo more. Not a huge fan of either. i don't dislike either at the same time.

Same with Cowboy and Brown. I guess i want to see Cowboy keep his streak going and be a new contender and in big fights. Not a huge fan of him as a person but i do like his fights.

Voting for Choi because he's exciting and is new blood.

Gastelum. Just don't like Kennedy at all.

Mein vs Meek. I don't care at all. I'm not caught up all the way on Meek's steroid accusations and test. He looks insanely jacked but i'm not sure how all of that testing turned out. I haven't read the articles.

Krylov. BECAUSE KRYLOV IS GREAT!

WAR
  • Holloway
  • Cerrone
  • DHC
  • Kennedy
  • Meek
  • Krylov
  • Lando

Hollow
Cerrone (tough choice though - FOTY candidate on paper)
Choi
Gastelum
Krylov
Calrissian

Last edited:
Pettis cuz he was lw champ and make him fw champ so he can be something like Conor

Donald cuz Cowboy

Doo Ho Choi cuz young prospect.

Gastelum cuz young prospect

Jordan Mein cuz I don't know who da fook dat other noob is

Jesus Christ I seriously thought this was a woman's match up looking at the names until I looked them up.

Lando cuz he looked amazing in his last fight.

Holloway
Brown
Swanson
Kennedy
Mein
Lando

Not who I think is gonna win, but who I'm rooting for

looking foward to this card, specially cirku and krylov and choi vs cub... these fights will deliver!

looking foward to this card, specially cirku and krylov and choi vs cub... these fights will deliver!

Choi has looked great but Cub is a lot different than the guys he's been fighting. I'm really interested to see how he looks vs Cub. I think we'll get a much clearer picture.

Choi has looked great but Cub is a lot different than the guys he's been fighting. I'm really interested to see how he looks vs Cub. I think we'll get a much clearer picture.
yep, but im a choi nuthugger lol... rooting for him and cirkunov actually, but both cub and krylov are great too :)

Pettis, Cowboy, Choi, Kennedy, Lando.

But really only Pettis cuz those kicks are right there with the best I've seen in MMA. Curious of Lando.

Pettis so we can finally see him fight Aldo
Cerrone
DHC
Krylov
Vannata

Holloway for sure. Anyone who steps up as much as he does, should be at the very least respected as a fighter. Max seems like a cool guy, too.

Do Hoo Choi of course because he looks like the girl in my avatar.

Rooting for Krylov because I want to see new contenders at LHW and his potential is very high imo.

Is it just me, or is OG @shonuf bucking for votes today?

As an apparently "beta cuck" fan of "manlet" divisions, I just can't do it... @Peteyandjia 's Machida impression was just too good.

#fuckyouNYrickyouconfirmedbutthurtconorhater

Back