Werdum can theoretically pull the same game plan as Ryan Hall on Cain

xMaxPower

Red Belt
Reaction score
Werdum has more range than Cain. Yes he can risk boxing with Cain like last time and just win the old fashion way, or he can go the safe route and stay at a distance with kicks the entire fight. Cain doesn't want to take Werdum down.

The only way its a little bit different though is that Cain will be able to go inside more since Werdum doesn't do that roll as well as Hall, but than again he can just fall on his back like Hall did.

I could theoretically pull the same game plan on a game of Twister this Friday board game night.

haha get it???

Last edited:
Kick his coach might work also...........

Urian Hall dropped to the canvas at the point of engaging. Werdum has a legacy to keep intact .

Werdums striking is 10x better than halls plus he can use a full arsenal of punches kicks elbows and knees without the threat of being taken down because that's where he wants to be. that's what makes him so dangerous to cain cains boxing imo is overrated but looks better than it is because he uses the threat of the takedown to freeze his opponents

I believe Cain will engage Werdum on the ground. The threat of a takedown plays a huge factor in his striking. Takedown, some gnp and then stand up. Maybe strike for a round and get sweaty but he must take the risk this time.

Werdum also has the Thai clinch he can use standing. No need to flop like a fish unless Cain is keeping it at boxing distance

Lmao are you really comparing Maynard's slow, ineffective offense to Cain? Trolls don't even try anymore.

It's a shame that these fighters like Cain and Maynard don't have the balls to ground and pound trolls like Werdum and Ryan Hall.

Shows you how ELITE Yoel Romero is who ground and pounded Jacare (better jiu jitsu than Werdum and Hall combined) mercilessly for an entire round. Romero is an elite A+++ athlete.

IMO Yoel Romero would destroy Werdum just as easily. Terrible match up for doom.

Werdum is a nightmare match up for Cain because he way better on the ground. Cain striking only good if you fear his take down Werdum does not fear why he lite him up with his stand up.

Why do people think that Ryans gameplan was masterful? Gray Maynards brain farts is the only reason that fight went the way it went.

Werdum is not a little chicken. Hall fight was fucking garbage.

As someones pointed out. It's not about Werdum pulling the same gameplan as Ryan Hall. It was originally Werdum's plan that Hall might have been inspired by (with better result tho).

kF7T6UemPv75Qw_i8KdTX0weZi_wBVD6YKy0H_qHBQ48avBTtUtHgSXbVxWzdfYUpwNg6RxktdLUmgPtRYvExFOgEo-vuqHgxnnOm6sqAAns7iAyeqrnzFlpuddK5s5mz-vjDHWHNAi-N2XhhFoVRw84zUHdyFYQevD-yxmFY7EFLM57qCoWBn1vDGDF535KLhEyg4VAmIYI-Fpjz1FP8NxRgs0v_mDSLKFH-ODI5oKbSeeQk07ZREriE5o6Td_iFx9lnYKdpm3Zs3J8AUFEK8r3I2dT6xG1d6Xvth16mRb8H3KTSFcLvr4A--8nqdGfQAOiHPxfEKuGMWMPBS7UtEJibIaacnQM--J9mbkgX-j6xzbJkRqRjqBprpLHbSXFv4pK8rYM4s27-ASz6yIqfHs1zARGbYzMhrLa2XIbkOqq5mqG-nYInt82GRLdUYYOIXiO5ve4QQBFYCHnMZgFDuTSalD3r8yl6Z2uwPyzp6XOlXUo7SJKvPuVfv1eHrAGNb1D8OXCFFHXQql4NHDZoQV9H1oVx0G42kyZTD1w3Pld_CWCCmt7tefMwcwx4p0bBfMeKqSr0jjDrOqdkQVhhZjdJ2H8mu5A=w462-h667-no

So its just about Werdum pulling Werdum.

Cain_XWerdum2.jpg

You legit have only seen Werdum's second run UFC fights haven't you?

Werdum has more range than Cain. Yes he can risk boxing with Cain like last time and just win the old fashion way, or he can go the safe route and stay at a distance with kicks the entire fight. Cain doesn't want to take Werdum down.

The only way its a little bit different though is that Cain will be able to go inside more since Werdum doesn't do that roll as well as Hall, but than again he can just fall on his back like Hall did.

Although that would kinda be bad, i agree.

Back