Are You Done With Cyborg?

58miles

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Here is a partial history:
Asked by Strikeforce if she could make 135 then Cyborg says she will try and decides she cannot do it safely. Fails test for banned substances. Signed to the UFC to 135 says cannot make it and asked for her release. Is released and then re signed by the UFC with the understanding that she try to make 135. Says she cannot make 135 and the UFC offers her 140lb CW fights and Cyborg at first says she cannot make the 140lb CW and then fights twice at 140lb CW. After that says she can no longer fight at the 140lb CW and then demands a 145lb fight in the UFC.

Only a few days ago she was claiming that if the UFC doesn't give her a 145lb division she is going to leave and now we find out that the UFC offered her 2 145lb title fight which she turned down because Cyborg says that she needs more time for her body to heal before she cuts weight again.

If you were ever a fan of Cyborg are you finally at the point where you are simply done with her?

Still would watch her wrecked poor little girl.
Kinda fun.

I don't really care for the other "stuff"

Not yet... not just yet.

Here is a partial history:
Asked by Strikeforce if she could make 135 then Cyborg says she will try and decides she cannot do it safely. Fails test for banned substances. Signed to the UFC to 135 says cannot make it and asked for her release. Is released and then re signed by the UFC with the understanding that she try to make 135. Says she cannot make 135 and the UFC offers her 140lb CW fights and Cyborg at first says she cannot make the 140lb CW and then fights twice at 140lb CW. After that says she can no longer fight at the 140lb CW and then demands a 145lb fight in the UFC.

Only a few days ago she was claiming that if the UFC doesn't give her a 145lb division she is going to leave and now we find out that the UFC offered her 2 145lb title fight which she turned down because Cyborg says that she needs more time for her body to heal before she cuts weight again.

If you were ever a fan of Cyborg are you finally at the point where you are simply done with her?
It was just safe for me to never have been for her in the first place.

A lot of complaining but an animal in the ring haha

Cybro needs to fuck off.
No more bullshit, no more excuses.
Make the goddamned weight or get a different job for Christ's sake.

I would love to see some smaller fighter stop her. Tired of her crap and excuses, and tired of her beating on people significantly smaller than her.

Why? Because she had a brutal weight cut and wanted more time off to feel healthy again? Fighters take time off for all sorts of reasons and nobody shits on them for that, unless they're holding up a division or something of the sort, which is not Cyborg's case.

wveuwnd-jpg.152629

Memoirs of a gage fighter

Well, as an MMA fighter she's a natural alright.

LOL@ TS taking Dana's word on the situation....he's not a known liar at all...is he?

Nope. Despite all the bullshit she has still smashed plenty of fighters, good ones as well. She will be back and she's simply too good to be left unnoticed. Have some patience with the 145 div and she'll fight there next year.

I'm done with anyone as soon as they're caught cheating. You can win every title in the world, but if you cheated along the way I'm not impressed at all. For example, I'm not impressed by Overeem in the least and I don't give him credit for any of the titles he's won.

Back