Pick your winners. UFN 102: Lewis vs. Abdurakhimov main card (Poll)

Who do you think wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

shonuf

Titanium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fight Card:
265lbs- Derrick Lewis (16-4) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (17-3)
265lbs- Anthony Hamilton (15-5) vs. Francis Ngannou (8-1)
205lbs- Gian Villante (14-7) vs. Saparbek Safarov (8-0)

Justine Kish vs. Ashley Yoder 115 lbs
Randy Brown vs. Brian Camozzi 170 lbs
G. Meerschaert vs. Joe Gigliotti 185 lbs
Andrew Sanchez vs. Trevor Smith 185 lbs
Tiago Trator vs. Shane Burgos 145 lbs
Marc Diakiese vs. Frankie Perez 155 lbs
Keith Berish vs. Ryan Janes 185 lbs
Juliana Lima vs. JJ Aldrich 115 lbs

I have a co-worker named Corey Anderson. He's a douche.

Anyone here know much about Saparbek Safarov (8-0)? 6ko's and 2 subs. Looks good on paper. 7 in the first round and 1 in the 2nd. But comp isn't great.

Lewis
Ngannou
Safarov
O’Connell
Yoder

Lewis
Ngannou
Anderson
Villante

This is a squash card at its finest.

41370-1114158.png

E Z P Z

I hope this won't come back to bite me in the ass. Hamilton has next to no chance of beating Ngannou, guy isn't that good on the feet and he's slow. Francis should make easy work of him like Duffee did.

What color is his skin?
He's the whitest guy I know, hilariously enough. He's got a fake "friendly" personality that he uses to try and force more work onto people. He is also surprised when people are at home enjoying their weekends instead of at the office working, and often expects answers to trivial questions on Sundays.

Life in the office.

Anyone here know much about Saparbek Safarov (8-0)? 6ko's and 2 subs. Looks good on paper. 7 in the first round and 1 in the 2nd. But comp isn't great.
From what I heard he's a bona fide can crusher. Don't let the perfect record fool you. He was fighting guys that were 1-1-0 and one dude in particular who was 33-30-4 (http://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/valdas-pocevicius)
He stopped Rodney Wallace in his last fight, so I'll go with him. Villante is unimpressive, so I hope Saparbek finishes him and we get another good prospect at LHW.

He stopped Rodney Wallace in his last fight, so I'll go with him. Villante is unimpressive, so I hope Saparbek finishes him and we get another good prospect at LHW.

Villante may be a journeyman but Rodney Wallace makes him look like a Sage Northcutt-type prospect. Villante may not be the best but he's fought some of the best.

I got Lewis and Ngannou by brutal KO/TKO...Lewis 2nd, Ngannou 1st.

Anderson - I have a weird feeling he's gonna steamroll SOC like Latifi did. 1st round TKO. Weird prediction for a decision machine but I'll stick to it.

Safarov, decision. The one I'm least sure of, but whatever.

Fight Card:
265lbs- Derrick Lewis (16-4) vs. Shamil Abdurakhimov (17-3)
265lbs- Anthony Hamilton (15-5) vs. Francis Ngannou (8-1)
205lbs- Gian Villante (14-7) vs. Saparbek Safarov (8-0)

Justine Kish vs. Ashley Yoder 115 lbs
Randy Brown vs. Brian Camozzi 170 lbs
G. Meerschaert vs. Joe Gigliotti 185 lbs
Andrew Sanchez vs. Trevor Smith 185 lbs
Tiago Trator vs. Shane Burgos 145 lbs
Marc Diakiese vs. Frankie Perez 155 lbs
Keith Berish vs. Ryan Janes 185 lbs
Juliana Lima vs. JJ Aldrich 115 lbs

Awesome free card I'm ready to watch the big boys throw down. I got all the favorites I think. Lewis, Ngannou, Villante, and O'Connell. O'Connell may not be the favorite and maybe Villante shouldn't be but I haven't seen Safarov fight yet so I'm going with a known guy.

Villante may be a journeyman but Rodney Wallace makes him look like a Sage Northcutt-type prospect. Villante may not be the best but he's fought some of the best.

Villante truly seems to have the tools to be great but something just doesn't work for him. I don't know what it is. From all reports he can hang with anyone in the world sparring. He's too young for me to write him off as a journeyman but he needs consistency clearly.

Back