Ronda Rousey: I Might Cry Before, But I’m All Business On Fight Night

Concrete Whale

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
http://www.lowkickmma.com/UFC/ronda-rousey-i-might-cry-before-but-im-all-business-on-fight-night/

12_1200_630743762962520121480929200.3777-640x336.jpg

I feel most nervous two weeks before a fight, I call it ‘two week-itus.’ It’s when I feel the most emotional, my body is the most broken down, and I literally will cry over spilt milk. By the time I actually walk out, I’m tired of being nervous, so I just do what I need to do.”

“I don’t really think of the things I give up for my fights as a sacrifice. I’m happy to devote six weeks straight just to training, and to be moving around in a body that’s the most finely tuned fighting machine in the world. I feel like the biggest sacrifices have been made long before now, so I’m happy to embrace it.”

rousey-1-copy1.jpg

wow

I mean

She has the worst mentality for this sport, it's actually dangerous for her type of mental health

"Two week-itus"
<31>
"a body that’s the most finely tuned fighting machine in the world"
<36>

She'd dominate Cain even while crying!

The most finely tuned fighting machine in the world.

See when Conor or Platinum Mike says outrageous shit like this, a lot of people take it as shit talking or selling a fight or just being outrageous for entertainment sake.

But Ronda says this stuff and it comes out as something she truly believes and that just makes her look like a fuck face.

Mentally shes done. Holly and Chris handled back to back losses after never losing before like champs. She's made of glass.

So are we placing bets on what form of suicide will take place after a loss?
I don't think it will be a physical form (slit wrists/hanging) cause she is too much of a coward.

I am guessing a classic death cocktail of drugs and alcohol.
<{vega}>
Too much, brah. Reel it back in a bit

I really wonder, being Ronda the mental wreck that she seems to be now, how did she manage to compete at very high level (olympic games).
I mean, nothing REALLY bad happened to her: she is still an athlete, she lost a fight by devastating KO, but she still can make a living out of her activity, she is still a huge PPV magnet (or seems to be). And she is sad ball of nerves, as she showed during the face off when she just walked away, with a ridiculous face, because of some boooos.
How did she manage to handle the pressure of olympic games and hide like this because someone booed?

I really wonder, being Ronda the mental wreck that she seems to be now, how did she manage to compete at very high level (olympic games).
I mean, nothing REALLY bad happened to her: she is still an athlete, she lost a fight by devastating KO, but she still can make a living out of her activity, she is still a huge PPV magnet (or seems to be). And she is sad ball of nerves, as she showed during the face off when she just walked away, with a ridiculous face, because of some boooos.
How did she manage to handle the pressure of olympic games and hide like this because someone booed?

At that point seems like as she was still quite young and had been judoing since childhood they still had her behaviour and ego somewhat in check. Then there was that unfortunate incident in Japan however so probably once she transferred into being a young adult and breaking free from any kind of healthy discipline and structure into...

can't say what 'cause I got deleted last time I did

Back