Jon Jones needs a son

Mr Wings

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
"Man I want a son so bad. I have four girls. There's a surgery you can do where they take your semen and take out all the 'girl hormones' so you have a 99% chance of having a son. I haven't Googled it. I think I Kanye did it. So that's the plan. Hopefully it's real."

"Obviously I'm a religious guy. My theory was that God was gonna give me a son when I was mature enough to raise a man, to teach a man how to be a man. But then I thought 'what if we have another girl. That trial and error is so expensive. That's 18 more years of raising a girl.' now I figure, put a little science in there to get a boy. God gives us the intelligence to do these surgeries or whatever, so maybe he's ok with you choosing boy or girl."

-Jon Jones on the Joe Rogan podcast

LO fucking L!

IMO God knows dam right that Jones isn't ready to teach a man to be a man.

What say you Sherdog; is God ok with Jones using science to do a surgery to get a boy, or is God purposely not giving Jones a boy cause he's not mature enough to raise a man to be a man yet?

IMG_5104.GIF

Last edited:
tpdgaf.gif

Jones is like a 13 year old boy himself, mentally.

He doesn't need to bring ANOTHER kid into his perpetual trainwreck of a life.

yes, God is infallible...except when hoodwinked by Jon Jones.

good stuff.

having four girls should be a sign to jones that his god doesn't want him having one.

WOW, Bones is even more fucking retarded than I ever thought he was......... man this dude is such a douchebag.

* triggered big time*

What a fucking asshole. What a drag, raising girls. If there is any justice in the world he will be low blowed into sterility next time he's in the cage.

There's this thing called adoption..Completely eliminates any guess work, doesn't add another unnecessary body to the planet, and you don't have to cheat on your girl because she's too preggers to put out at the 5 month mark.

This is a true dilemma and most likely the reason JBJ has gone on this long abusing drugs, wrecking cars and failing drug tests. (totally sarcastic response by the way).

JBJ, use science bro and do what you want to get that son. End of story. Fuck anyone else's opinion, especially here.

Jon could certainly teach him a thing or two about hit and run.

Last edited:
"God gives us the intelligence to do these surgeries or whatever, so maybe he's ok with you choosing boy or girl."

No Jon, God gave us the intelligence to realise that God doesn't exist

JBJ, use science bro and do what you want to get that son. End of story. Fuck anyone else's opinion, especially here.

I agree. I say Jones is ready to teach a man for how to be a man. IMG_5104.GIF

He needs the guidance of a father, because he acts like a man whose father was never around.

no child needs to have their life destroyed by this clusterfuck

Hahahaha, Jones is fucking glorious.

Bet his daughters will be real happy when they're old enough to find this shit all over the internet, hearing how unwanted and lesser they are.

has anyone in this thread mentioned yet that Jones is a piece of shit?

Back