Sean Shelby reveals Holloway vs. Choi was meant to be UFC FN: Portland main event

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How do you think this fight would have happened if it had been done?

Last edited:
Stupid.. its a fight that should happen later, not now. Holloway only deserves a top 3 opponent at this time, and Choo still needs to prove himself against the top 10.

Wouldn't have made sense. Choi vs. Swanson is much better.

It'll happen some day. future no. 1 and 2 FWs

I imagine Choi getting picked apart in that one.

Decent chance that fight happens anyway soon.

Yeah that would have been stupid. Max busting his ass to get to the top and this motherfucker gets a top five opponent off three wins. Lol.

I think Shelby is an idiot. That fight makes no sense at this point. You either kill a contender in DHC, or derail a beast in Holloway who is on a crazy streak. It's not like there's a ton of contenders at 145. Let these mofos grow.

It turns out better this way, but that would've been a great fight

How do you think this fight would have happened if it had been done?

Makes me think less of Shelby. #1 or #2 contender vs. someone who just joined the UFC?

He actually did the same thing when he put Lando Vannata against El Coocooy, now that I think about it.

What the hell, Shelby?

I forgive him for all of it for feeding the worthless fake, lying to cancer kids Vanzant to Waterson, though. It's obvious hot blondes didn't talk to Shelby in high school, either.

If choi beats swanson, a matchup between him and the loser of holloway/pettis would be very intriguing.

Lineker/Dodson was good enough and these new fights make more sense.

Nothing lost yet imo.

Back