cortney Casey pulled a Yoel Romero in that fight against Gadelha

Alphaboy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Casey was trying to buy time to rest similar to what Yoel did by sitting on that stool for too long.

I watched that replay over and over, Claudia did not kick her... In fact, Claudia did not even make contact with her hair. Then Casey is dramatically crawling on the ground for a good minute. It was so fake.

I watched that replay over and over, Claudia did not kick her... In fact, Claudia did not even make contact with her hair. Then Casey is dramatically crawling on the ground for a good minute. It was so fake.

Why would Gadelha have been so apologetic if she never made contact?

giphy.gif

Courtney Casey took on the #1 contender on short notice after recovering from a car crash and people accusing her of taking the easy way out

{<huh}

Why would Gadelha have been so apologetic if she never made contact?

The fans were already booing her and she won the fight, saying

"she was being dramatic, I didn't touch her."

Would've made her look like a sore winner

Halfway through the third round, and Gadelha was the one beginning to tire, so your premise makes no sense.

The fans were already booing her and she won the fight, saying

"she was being dramatic, I didn't touch her."

Would've made her look like a sore winner

Has Claudia said anything like this in the post fight press conference or after the fight?

At the post-fight press conference, Gadelha elaborated. She explained that her apology was an admission of guilt for throwing the kick, but she maintained that it didn't connect with her opponent's head.

"I don't think the kick landed, but I was expecting her to get up. She pretended she was going to get up, but she sat back down, so I threw the kick anyway and I shouldn't. That's why I said sorry."

Yeah it was a lame move of her

I can't believe you're the only one on this thread that realizes Claudia kicked air.

Even the commentators had to replay it like 5 times and sounded skeptical about it.

I thought maybe she shat her pants

I can't believe you're the only one on this thread that realizes Claudia kicked air.

Even the commentators had to replay it like 5 times and sounded skeptical about it.
they're all biased, didn't watch the fight or just dumb

Courtney Casey took on the #1 contender on short notice after recovering from a car crash and people accusing her of taking the easy way out

{<huh}

No, people are accusing her of milking a shot that didn't land to potentially get a point taken away from Claudia.

Yoel isn't breaking rules he speaks whatever language Cubans speak and likes his water casey is a cheat

Back