Best mental warrior after conor?

cheezum

@purple
Reaction score
has to be cruz.

@26:00

Nate Diaz mind games were good before Conor fight.
Chael Sonnen must be up there with Conor too.
JBJ? Dude comes back from doing all sort of things and still gets the crowd to "boo" DC instead of him.

Your mental fortitude don't me squat when your brain is scrambled. We've seen this too many times, Conor said it himself when the body goes, it's over.

Lol silly noob, Cruz doesn't take second place to Connie in ANY category.

Reports are that the Connie act doesn't carry on when the cameras are off whereas El Domin8or is a real deal HEEL... i.e. Not a gimmick.

Cruz must be the highest intellect among fighters... He is truly far more intelligent than his opponents... He made TJ look like a bitch in almost every intercation...

Whoever has the best records in MMA...that is a reflection of who are the strongest mentally at the elite level.

Best manlet warrior is Mighty Demetrious.

Not since Anderson Silva has a fighter been able to change how a fighter acts, before a fight even happens.

Anthony Johnson is no 1,he doesnt have to say anything his opponent knows he will fight against him and thats enough

The winds of change are blowing on Sherdog. People are starting to open their eyes and minds to Cruz and putting his accomplishments in the correct scope.

So the best mental warrior blames losing on size?

Not since Anderson Silva has a fighter been able to change how a fighter acts, before a fight even happens.
True, and before him it was Tito

You went in knowing you were getting your ass kicked with Fedor. With Conor he rocks your world and has you steaming, unable to focus, unable to do anything but bow to his will.

Any fighter that doesn't act like a total prick is ahead of Conor.
What you call mental warrior is a very insecure person that hides behind a big mouth to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cartoonq123
Back