Gray Maynard still pulling over 50k show money...wow

zxyss25

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Now I see why he doesnt want to retire

Id definitely take 50K for Hall to roll away from me, and throw light jab kicks, while Gray basically played hide and go seek the whole fight

Another potential 50K to fight Artem and have him swing and miss for 15 minutes, sign me up for that as well

Gray Bless

Gray literally got kicked in the face the entire fight lol.

Chris Leban 2.0 zombie Maynard

At one point in time, Gray was the #1 contender. His time is up, my time is now.

[<cena1}

Gray must be really chinny because he got rocked by a couple of those "Light' kicks.

Would be funny to see Artem KO Maynard, must admit.

Grays' time has passed by .... what a shame

Now I see why he doesnt want to retire

Id definitely take 50K for Hall to roll away from me, and throw light jab kicks...

Gray Bless
Your 50k could just be the down payment on a new skull.
GetFile.aspx

Making that Maynard money. Approximately 1/400th of what Conor makes per fight.

Honestly, considering his 9 year UFC vet status, I expected him to be on more.

yeah cause 50k is so much money lol you realize he has to pay his manager,medicals sparring partners,all his coaches not to mention that 50k gets taxed by the government

Let's see.... a 12-6 fighter who is 2-6-1 in his last 8 fights. 50K does seems a bit high.

yeah cause 50k is so much money lol you realize he has to pay his manager,medicals sparring partners,all his coaches not to mention that 50k gets taxed by the government

And turns into 1k that he spends on new computer so he can be gray the cyberbully...

How dare you compare Leben to that performance? Leben was a warrior.
It's a shame his career path took him to the UFC. He might have done better in Japan, where the competition was a little bit easier.

I assume he's on $51k and $51k so yeah he made $51k standing there doing nothing but he also lost $51k by standing there, doing nothing and losing.

It's a shame his career path took him to the UFC. He might have done better in Japan, where the competition was a little bit easier.

Yeah, maybe. Could have put on some exciting fights, wherever he went. His fight with Wanderlei was awesome! But the greatest shame is that he took so much damage and is now pretty slurry. Feel bad for that guy.

Yeah, maybe. Could have put on some exciting fights, wherever he went. His fight with Wanderlei was awesome! But the greatest shame is that he took so much damage and is now pretty slurry. Feel bad for that guy.
lol it was a joke. He said "I'll send him back to Japan, where the competition is a little bit easier" before he fought Anderson Silva. Most hilariously ironic trash talk ever.

Back