Can GSP still fight?

Antix

Champion Cheeto Fingers
@Green
Reaction score
He retired and made statements that he was suffering from lapses in time/memory on and off. Basically indicated he has had some serious health issues due to the fight games. Since then no one has really delved into it too much.

Can he still get a license to fight?

Dana White does not want him to fight. GSP is too good and too popular and now represents losers that want more than 8% of profits. Stupid fighters. UFC needs 92% of profits just to survive and make UFC great!

Dana White Power!

All I know is he should stay away from Woodley, terrible matchup.

Dana White does not want him to fight. GSP is too good and too popular and now represents losers that want more than 8% of profits. Stupid fighters. UFC needs 92% of profits just to survive and make UFC great!

Dana White Power!
[smull1]I smell racist

GSP may not be as good as he once was, but hes still a threat to any WW now. He's always been an incredible talent even if you don't appreciate his fighting style.

Sure, absolutely he can, why not, of course, undoubtedly, indubitably.

He retired and made statements that he was suffering from lapses in time/memory on and off. Basically indicated he has had some serious health issues due to the fight games. Since then no one has really delved into it too much.

Can he still get a license to fight?
I thought he figured out the time/memory lapses?
3u32ke.jpg

He'd be a shell of his former self if he came back.

Which is still better than the majority of the WW division though.

"Aliens say yes." -Kenny Florian

GSPs next fight is with WME and Ari Emanuel. Not Woodley

Dana White Power!

LOL!

It's been three years. This whole thing needed to work itself out like six months ago. Feels like his window is now closed. Shows you the frustration of being under a UFC contract though. If he was a boxer he could just schedule a fight no problem. As long as he passes the medical tests to the thread starters point. Maybe he should've fought out his old contract. He might be regretting not doing so now

If Rory McDonald can beat Woodley then I'm sure GSP can too

Back