Fedor vs GSP

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fedor was always a smaller heavyweight and frequently fought smaller fighters throughout his career. How would he do against GSP in an open weight fight?

I would bet my life on Fedor. One hook and georges will be snoring on the mat.

Fedor had the power to KO stiff heavyweights.

GSPs power was marginal at best.

GSPs MMA wrestling was unparalleled, but Fedor had crazy scrambles and subs.

My money would be on Fedor here - Too strong and too hard of striking for Georges.

GSP would have no chance but I could 205 Anderson catching Fedor with a quick front kick as he lunged in, once Fedor closes the distance it's all over tho.

Now:
No clue, Fedor doesn't look good and haven't seen GSP fight in over 3 years. He could be awful for all I know.

Prime vs. Prime:
Fedor by whatever he wants.

If a natural LW in Matt Serra can KO GSP what do you think Fedor would do?

Fedor KO round 1

I feel as if once Fedor connects barely any punch GSP would go stiff as a board.

wasteland-018.jpg

GSP can not grapplefuck him.

Fedor by TKO at 4:08 of round 1.

Fedor is a horrible match for GSP, although at this point in Fedors career, I would not bet on anything in this fight.

I like GSP, but he doesn't beat Fedor. Fedor's TD and his top control were second only to GSP, and he's got the size advantage to make GSP's skills really not matter very much. GSP could land some jabs or superman punches before Fedor hits the TDD, but when it hits the ground, GSP goes out quickly. If not, they'll be mopping him up afterwards - literally.

Back