MMAAA Or Jeff Borris' PFA - Which one will do better?

MCS

Tech
@Steel
Reaction score
Borris has experience from baseball and connections, but is new to MMA.

No ma'am has 5 known fighters, and a lot of other fighters on board already (at least according to MMA's reliable info source, Brendan Schaub).

Who will prevail and why? Or will either?

Some details:

MMAAA - http://www.mmafighting.com/2016/11/...e-four-other-ufc-stars-announce-launch-of-mma

PFA - http://www.mmamania.com/2016/8/11/1...s-association-pfa-launches-today-to-represent

2nd-ks-cav-regimental-flag.jpg

Borris is way more legitimate. If I was a conspiracy theorist, I'd say that MMAAA was orchestrated by UFC brass to derail his efforts.

Mm aaa will do better,apparntly no one in mma wants to deal with the pfa because there outsiders.They would rather eventually line the scummiest guy in mmas pockets Bjorn.

Also if its true the MM aaa already has about 200 people wanting to sign up including some current champs,my guess is the champs are probably Dj and Aldo

Mm aaa will do better,apparntly no one in mma wants to deal with the pfa because there outsiders.

PFA has apparently assembled a team of experienced sports professionals that are charged with representing "the collective interests of the fighters employed by the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC)." Donald M. Fehr (Executive Director for NHL Players Association and MLB Players Association), Tony Clark (Executive Director for MLB Players Association), DeMaurice Smith (Executive Director for NFL Players Association) and Bob Foose (Executive Director for MLS Players Union) were just several of the high-profile names associated with PFA in a recent press release.

Pretty impressive group of outsiders if true.

Pretty impressive group of outsiders if true.

Oh ya there impressive for sure and probably would be the better choice,but according to the Nose,no one wants to deal with them because there outside the mma bubble.The mm aaa will be the one that takes root,i just dont think they will get the demands they want or if they do it will bankrupt the ufc,or find them downsizing alot and telling half them to go get lost.

why are they not working together?
Good question. Greed. But they should, it's a mountain of a task. Combine Borris' experience of, what, 20 years (?) with the trustworthiness of actual active top UFC fighters.

A week ago, I would have told you Jeff Borris.

But no more. I think he is DONE.

Firstly, the legal brains behind his operation, his head lawyer left.

Secondly, his most public (only?) UFC fighter, Leslie Smith got angry with him supposedly leaking information and left.

I personally think there is more to this than Jeff Borris "leaking" information. I think people were paid off and the PFA was sabotaged.

It being an actual Union, meant it was the only one with any REAL power. The other orgs are a POWERLESS JOKE that the UFC can and will just laugh at.

Back