Rowdy Ronda Rousey is only 5 lbs overweight with 3 weeks before fight night

If this is true I hope she doesn't come in too small like Weidman against Luke, Nunes is a big girl.

I hope to god Ronda doesn't win this fight by armbar.

Not sure it's a good thing. She has clearly lost some muscle and is walking lighter, thanks to Dr. Edmond's strength and training regime, where he has thrown away all the weights and told Ronda to just do some laps in the pool.

YAAAAAAAASSSS!!
I can almost feel it in the air already, the queen is coming back.
I need this. God it would suck if Nunes won tho.

Hmmm only 5 lbs overweight? That means she must be 130 right now

Amirite duuudddddeeessss!!!!??!??!!! Yeah!

Well I'd expect her to be lighter seeing as she's headless.

giphy.gif

This is well fed ronda

Attachments

• IMG_2867.JPG
    IMG_2867.JPG
    93.2 KB · Views: 27
So someone told Helwani something about something and it's already a fact?

(Oh and Nunes is going to knock her out.)

She is going to walk through Nunes. Easily.

I have a problem with the way some of you goofs word your threads. Although technically true, it is inaccurate.

Not sure it's a good thing. She has clearly lost some muscle and is walking lighter, thanks to Dr. Edmond's strength and training regime, where he has thrown away all the weights and told Ronda to just do some laps in the pool.

Ronda dropping weight training is like the dumbest thing ever. You can visible see her body suffer from her Strikeforce days to now. I'm all for focusing on training that both builds muscle and builds skill at the same time, but you have to do some lifting too, or your cardio better be a mother fucker. And I'm not sure Rousey's cardio is the latter, especially at the pace she competes at.

I dunno if it's really a good thing. She need alot of strength to throw around Nunes.
Her striking defense is so bad that she won't win by outcardio Nunes, which could been a good tactic.

Be interesting to see how she looks.It was visibly obvious she wasnt taking mma serious for the longest time.Look at her physique from the strikeforce days to the ufc days her body fat percentage was way higher

Can a mod remove the link from the article, stop this click bait shit

Back