Nikita Krylov vs Misha Cirkunov this Saturday who ya got?

SUBLIME FAN

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
This is an awesome fight this Saturday and it feels like no one is talking about it. Realistically the winner should be 2 wins away from a title shot. This is a big fight. Both guys have super nasty agressive styles and both always go for the finish. Krylov in my opinion has the best KO of the year when he head kicked Short Fuse Herman in his last fight. I really have know clue who'll win this one but i think it will be crazy while it lasts. Ill be rooting for The Miner so i guess ill go with him.

Who ya'll got here?

Misha, he's more technically sound imo. He'll be safe as long as Krylov doesn't get his arms around his neck.

i think misha will win, great fight for the division though.

Kinda wish they wouldn't put prospects against each other though

I have Misha in this fight, but I expect this fight to be run back in a couple years

I'm pretty sure a Slavic striker is going to win this fight

Krylov is very effective and a very good prospect overall, but Misha Cirkunov is a very durable guy with big power in his hands.
Gotta go with Cirkunov.
Wouldn't be surprised if everything happens though.

Two dudes with names that belong in the women's bantamweight division. Leaning toward Krylov slightly myself.

Interesting fight I think Krylov could hurt him on the feet but Cirkunov will win a UD.

Two dudes with names that belong in the women's bantamweight division. Leaning toward Krylov slightly myself.

In Slavic countries these names only exist as masculine.

I think Krylov, he has been improving with every fight...I do not think Misha will be able to handl the pressure...well see both promising fighters.

Krylov has surprised the hell out of me ever since he dropped to LHW. I got the Al Capone by TKO.

I love both guys but I think cirkunov uses his ground game for a win here

i think misha will win, great fight for the division though.

Kinda wish they wouldn't put prospects against each other though

Wouldn't be so bad if they weren't the only 2 real prominent prospects in the division at the moment

According to wikipedia Cirkunov's name is Mihails (in Latvian) or Mikhail (in Russian). Misha to Mikhail (in ex-Soviet countries) is the same to what is Tony to Anthony in English speaking countries.

Cirkunov is a finishing machine and ragdolling the smaller LHWs, so I got him...however don't count the miner out!

Cirkunov really impressed me recently. I think he's the next big thing

Back