Uriah Hall should drop to WelterWeight.

Summoning

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He is over at MW, but he would have big chance at WW.

Hall should pulled a Pettis.

I can imagine him schooling Wonderboy in a standing fight.

img_3830.jpg

At this point I think Hall's chances of being anything but an outer top-10 are gone.

Why bother with the cut?

MW is top-heavy but I think WW has better depth, so I don't think it would be easier.

He should have dropped to the ground to train his grappling.

Ww would eat him

Why, anthony pettis lost his last 3 fights at LW,.. and now he is about to fight for the Interim FW belt.

Also... Robbie Lawler was a Low tier MW, and them became a reigning champ at WW.

i don't think he could make the weight.

Too big for WW.

Why, anthony pettis lost his last 3 fights at LW,.. and now he is about to fight for the Interim FW belt.

Which is a travesty imo. He hasn't earned it. Still, can't wait to see the fight, it's going to be awesome.

Undeserved.

Pettis was getting tooled by aloe Vera before the lucky sub. Let's also not forget that aloe Vera is only a top 15 fighter. Holloway is gonna maul post usada pettis

He'd do even worse at WW, that division is filled with wrestlers and pressure fighters, the two things that Hall hates the most.

Last edited:

Also... Robbie Lawler was a Low tier MW, and them became a reigning champ at WW.

Yeah after almost losing his last match, he got fed that ts off a bad losing streak and 1 average win

He'd do even worse at WW, that division is fille with wrestlers and pressure fighters, the two things that Hall hates the most.

I agree about the division full of Wrestlers... but wasn´t Wonderboy (100% Karateka) the last tittle contender?

And Hall is an A level striker.

Hall needs to kick people in the head more, and get punched in his head less.

Undeserved.

Pettis was getting tooled by aloe Vera before the lucky sub. Let's also not forget that aloe Vera is only a top 15 fighter. Holloway is gonna maul post usada pettis
Was he getting tooled lol ? I could remember him beating the shit out of Charles lol.
anthony-pettis-charles-oliveira-ufc-on-fox-21.jpg
anthony-pettis-charles-oliveira-ufc-on-fox-21-2.jpg
image.jpg
usa-today-9503415.0.jpg
image.jpg
usa-today-9503406.0.jpg
20160827071829_GettyImages596729724.JPG

I agree about the division full of Wrestlers... but wasn´t Wonderboy (100% Karateka) the last tittle contender?

And Hall is an A level striker.
Except he really isn't. If he was, he'd know how to deal with pressure, but he doesn't.

Whenever his opponent isn't on the back foot or doesn't give him space, he becomes a sitting duck and does next to nothing until the fight is over.

He's deadly when on the outside though.

This ^ is pretty much why. When you are more striking based like Conor, Robbie, Pettis it is easier to keep the fight where you want it against a wrestler that is smaller as opposed to a wrestler that is larger. If we could combine Hall and Hall we could make the ultimate fighting machine, except it would still have no ability to get a TD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back