I'm pretty sure the UFC pays people to come to Sherdog so they can defend the company

ReasonableMMAFan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm 90% this is the case. There is a small amount of posters who will always end up defending Dana/UFC/Zuffa and are also usually anti union. They have to be paid shills; it's the only option that makes sense.

Damn, I'm getting a crappy rate of $299.99 per post.

Nah they're just naturally retarded

I'm pretyy sure the UFC dosent give a fuck about us

Well they probably pay a company for "viral marketing" and not individual posters

Dana, should I ban this goof?

**EDIT: whoops, thought this was a private message**

For sure there has been "paid posters" on here before, there has also been marketing paid posters on here too for certain products and fighters, happens on all of these type of forums.

you dont need that - certain people just follow the establishment - you kind of always win if you take the ufcs side as they are the big dog - lots of people get off on that, and those same people typically love to see other people upset / angry - they love calling people whiners etc - being a ufc schill comes w those benefits

No, I really don't think the UFC would do something like that...of course bellator would stoop that low and many other promotions....in fact, I think UFC, legacy, rfa, and invicta s are the only mma operations with integrity anymore

If there is such a thing, reach out and pay me, and I will became the biggest and most active UFC shill you have ever seen

CkTHyntUYAAamn4.jpg

Be sure to catch Anthony "Showtime" Pettis, as he attempts to become the 4th 2-division champion in UFC history. But first he must stop the meteoric rise of the Hawaiian kid, "Blessed" Max Holloway. Also featured, a welterweight clash of top contenders as The Immortal One, Matt Brown meets Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. LIVE December 10 from the Air Canada Centre in Toronto, Canada. 10 in the East, 7 in the West, and ONLY on Pay-Per-View.

I am paid by UFC, its on my resume

Frequent Sherdogger

In the PRIDE era you could have a point, now, people just suck

Back