Who will win?

• Total voters

Better Every Day

Zhang finishing Andrade avatar
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Juliana Lima
15203266_1211513625581853_8465520610823373059_n.jpg

JJ Aldrich (now there is a fighter actually named JJ in the UFC)

Saparbek Safarov, J.J. Aldrich set as injury replacements at UFC Fight Night 102 in Albany

from article:

"Lima (8-3 MMA 2-2 UFC)... is looking to rebound from an April loss to Carla Esparza. The loss snapped a two-fight winning streak.

Aldrich will be making her UFC debut a little more than two years into her pro career, which has included a 3-1 mark under the Invicta FC banner. She has three straight wins, including a unanimous decision over Lynn Alvarez at Invicta FC just 2 weeks ago."

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/12/saparb...replacements-at-ufc-fight-night-102-in-albany

Last edited:
meh, woudln't do either of them.

Actually a solid fight. Both have only lost to very tough girls.

Just watched the Alvarez fight, Aldrich was superb, Grassoesque

She must have worked so hard for so many years to earn the call up to the UFC! Female MMA is so empowering....

Oh wait, she's 2-1. Fuck WMMA

She must have worked so hard for so many years to earn the call up to the UFC! Female MMA is so empowering....

She also fought on TUF 23, which doesn't count on record.

Yay, JJ in the UFC! :)

But a short notice fight against Lima is gonna be quite a challenge. JJ's been keeping busy - this is already her third fight after TUF ended, and hopefully she can just cruise on the same camp she had for Invicta 20 without a hiccup. Still...

Anyway, hoping for a good fight. I think it's in Lima's hands to ruin it by too much wrestling type of things. Obviously rooting for JJ on this.

ps. JJ is 4-1. Tsk, tsk, Mark for fucking up her record on the topic title.

Stop these WMMA polls, Aldrich is 2-1 for fuck sake.

4-1 and she had a long amateur career. Fought Pennington 6 years ago as a teenager for example

tough out for JJ

Juliana is really good, despite not beating Carla (who is phenomenal)

Lima is a decent wrestler, I don't know who takes this fight, and I don't really care...

She's 4-1 and has 7 wins as an ammy with quick subs over people like Kailin Curran,and at only 24 has a bright future.Try to use your brain at least a little bit.

As for the fight,I think Lima is really close to the top on a competitive level,she's a beast.I think she's just a little too much for JJ.

She's 4-1 and has 7 wins as an ammy with quick subs over people like Kailin Curran,and at only 24 has a bright future.Try to use your brain at least a little bit.

As for the fight,I think Lima is really close to the top on a competitive level,she's a beast.I think she's just a little too much for JJ.
I'm no the one who typed her record out as 2-1. Maybe the OP should "use his brain just a little bit"

Hard to pick when they only lost aginst good girls.
I'll pick JJ anyway.

JJ is a brawler but Lima will pull this off

Back