How does Conor do against Khabib and Ferguson?

Me&MrJones

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Fuck Floyd.
Fuck boxing.

How does Conor do against Khabib and Ferguson in his first ever title defense?

Better than most expect.

I swear, you'd think Conor is some random ass bum, with the skills of a Michael McBride, if you go by what you can find posted in here.

Vegas has already opened up conor khabib at a dead pk em(-115 both ways)
No line yet on ferguson future but conor will be a decent size favorite vs Tony.....at least -250.
I believe ferguson will get slept in 1st round and khabib---i dont know.Everyone seems to think khabib is going double leg conor inside a half minute and beat him into oblivion.I dont see it that way.I think khabib gets popped in face first before any td ensues and hes going to be saying to himself " this guy got loaded gloves, wtf".....Conor hits that hard at 145- 155.

Better than most expect.

I swear, you'd think Conor is some random ass bum, with the skills of a Michael McBride, if you go by what you can find posted in here.

That's because half the forum is what I call the basket of deplorables.

gets the better of khabib on the feet before he gets ragdolled and manhandled

destroys ferguson, but he won't take that fight because there's no money in it

Favored over Fergy Ferg
Underdog to Monica Habeeb

Fuck Floyd.
Fuck boxing.

>first ever title defense
>Implying he'll defend
raw

But seriously though, I'd be interested to see the Ferg fight. I don't think McGregor has staggering power at LW, he's just quite fast and precise as well as being south-paw so it catches guys off-guard. I do think he'd get the better of Ferg and possibly TKO him although if Ferg is smart he'll grind him down and could maybe get a finish himself.

As for Khabib, he actually keeps his right hand glued to his chin so as long as he can avoid getting popped which I see a 95% chance of happening (by that I mean a 95% chance of him avoiding it), he'll take him down at will and fuck his world up. McGregor always has that puncher's chance but I don't see it happening in that fight.

Last edited:
Conor will destroy them big left hand proving he is legit
or
Khabib/Ferguson destroys Conor and proves that he was not legit
:D

Ferguson would definitely destroy him. Worst possible matchup for that Irish one trick pony. 5'11'' tall, long arms, good wrestler, good striker, freak athlete overall and can take a beating.
Could get a 1st round knockout vs Khabib. But once Khabib gets Clownor down, Clownor is done. A one trick pony like him can't take that kind of ground and pound from a bull like Khabib.

Ferguson is Faaar better than nate diaz, yes we all love Diaz, but lets be real.

About the odds, do not over look it because the bookmakers sets the odds because of the way people betting,
Mcgregor has alot of fans and hype so of cours he will get alot of bets, thats the reason the bookmakers keep the odds low on him.

Ferguson beats him, chokes Conor out. Khabib could go either way, I am unsure, Khabib obviously has the great wrestling but his striking is very stiff and slow. Ferguson beats Conor and Khabib in my opinion

Ferguson has a 76.5 inch reach. That's 7.5 inches more than little guy Alvarez. No chance for left hand Connie.

depends if khabib can take that left hand, he would probably get hit by it a couple of times before getting the takedown

ferguson keeps it standing to prove a point and gets KTFO

Fuck Floyd.
Fuck boxing.

He loses both. Connor gets some good shots on Khabib early then gets pressed to the cage and dragged down then gets routed.... Michael Johnson has a decent wrestling background and is known for good TDD and he looked helpless on the ground. Tony takes connor out due to his imposing size over Connor. Connor does have a better chance in this fight because i don't think Tony is going to be as quick to get him to the ground and could take a big shot from connor. I just want to see Connor fight one of these 2.

He loses to both of them by submission

Back