Is Cyborg the biggest fraud in the MMA world?

20falarVerdades

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
She made a career out of abusing steroids and severely dehydrating herself to beat up smaller girls that would make 125 lbs if they cut weight like Cyborg do. On top of that, she has a permanent advantage from steroid use, which is a big deal for women. She should've been banned for life

Dana-White-UFC-The-Time-Is-Now-Press-07-750.jpg

Lol, I like how you criticize her for dehydrating to fight smaller people as if A) every fighter in the UFC doesn't do that and B) as if people don't regularly condemn her for not cutting enough weight.

If Holm-Cyborg happens later in the year I'll totally watch. I have a feeling you will too.

I was disappointed she turned down the fight for January/February...it's hurting her image more than the dumbass that runs her Twitter account.

Lol, I like how you criticize her for dehydrating to fight smaller people as if A) every fighter in the UFC doesn't do that and B) as if people don't regularly condemn her for not cutting enough weight.
She cuts a disproportional amount of weight, this is well documented

I like you TS...

But yeah....

ABSOLUTELY YES, she's a disgusting fraud, please don't put her on anymore shows, I hate looking at it.

Either Cyborg or Fedor, really. They've both made a career out of ducking top competition. To Fedor's credit though, at least he didn't spend his career calling out significantly smaller fighters and asking them to come up to heavyweight.

No, she's clearly the best female fighter in the world based solely on the eye test just like Brandon Thatch was clearly the best WW based on beating up cans easily.

Lets not forget that Holm and numerous other bantamweights did turn down Cyborg for UFC 198. Doesn't excuse this bizarre ducking but clearly they tried to book it a second time - so it doesn't guarantee the fight is dead.

If Holm-Cyborg happens later in the year I'll totally watch. I have a feeling you will too.

I was disappointed she turned down the fight for January/February...it's hurting her image more than the dumbass that runs her Twitter account.
I avoid watching WMMA unless they are in the middle of a good card

If she's ducking opponents with real striking pedigrees (Holm & DeRandamie), and looking to fight Megan Anderson (who started MMA in 2013), then the answer is yes.

She made a career out of abusing steroids and severely dehydrating herself to beat up smaller girls that would make 125 lbs if they cut weight like Cyborg do. On top of that, she has a permanent advantage from steroid use, which is a big deal for women. She should've been banned for life
No Ronda, we all have eyes and regardless of who she's fighting it's pretty evident that Cyborg is on another level, well above that of any female fighter we have seen in mma.

Yes

Steroids

there is NO 145 lbs in UFC why? I don't know and she clean house on the other promotions so I don't understand what you are talking about? John Jones cut like 30 lbs to make 205 so what is your point. Cyborg should focus on herself and forget about Rhonda she looks dumb crying for that fight.

This permanent advantage is highly debatable...many experts believe, when you stop using, your body goes back to its pre steroid form...It might take awhile, but it will go back...You could say the same about josh barnett or any guy that has ever tested positive...it gives you an advantage while on it. when you go off, if anything, it makes you much worse than before...now, your body isn't producing any testosterone and may take weeks and months to regain lost production.. so in the long run, it will hurt a fighter, not help...

Back