Conor McGregor terrorises neighbourhood, is denied entry to a shop and attacks an onlooker ...

Psychedelic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Source

A runaway goat caused havoc after being denied entry to a shop then tried to attack a man called Billy.

The animal charged towards the pensioner then jumped on cars and devoured plant pots during a half-hour rampage.

Shop manager Jonathan Smyth said he mistook the sound of the goat head-butting the window for a bread delivery.

The incident happened at a Eurospar store in Carrickfergus, County Antrim.

JS106665727.jpg

Jonathan said: “I thought it was the bread man but when I turned around, I saw this massive goat standing on its two hind legs.

“It seemed like it wanted to come into the shop and was looking straight at me.”

The goat ran amok outside, eating flower baskets and frightening staff and customers.

Jonathan added: “It also butted one of our regular customers, Billy, who comes in every morning to get his paper. We had to quickly open the doors and drag Billy inside.

“Thankfully the only real damage was to the plants we keep outside. It ate them all but I thought I’m not going out there to tell it off.”

A customer tried to use the ATM at the shop but ran back to her car when she saw the goat. Billy wasn’t hurt in the incident.

The goat was eventually stopped when a member of the public – believed to be the animal’s owner – grabbed it by the horns and took it away.

I was expecting a duck, leaving satisfied :)

I eat curried goat every year at carnival.

The exposure really went to the goats head..

Mma fan terror rises english languaege,just playing

Would have had goat for dinner that evening

The goat eventually ran away without defending its territory.

no problem, they will pass "the GOAT act" really soon

Jonathan said: “I thought it was the bread man but when I turned around, I saw this massive goat standing on its two hind legs.

“It seemed like it wanted to come into the shop and was looking straight at me.”

JS106665727.jpg

Virtually identical

If only headbutts were allowed he'd be champion of every weight class.

Source

A runaway goat caused havoc after being denied entry to a shop then tried to attack a man called Billy.

The animal charged towards the pensioner then jumped on cars and devoured plant pots during a half-hour rampage.

Shop manager Jonathan Smyth said he mistook the sound of the goat head-butting the window for a bread delivery.

The incident happened at a Eurospar store in Carrickfergus, County Antrim.

JS106665727.jpg

The goat ran amok outside, eating flower baskets and frightening staff and customers.

Jonathan added: “It also butted one of our regular customers, Billy, who comes in every morning to get his paper. We had to quickly open the doors and drag Billy inside.

“Thankfully the only real damage was to the plants we keep outside. It ate them all but I thought I’m not going out there to tell it off.”

A customer tried to use the ATM at the shop but ran back to her car when she saw the goat. Billy wasn’t hurt in the incident.

The goat was eventually stopped when a member of the public – believed to be the animal’s owner – grabbed it by the horns and took it away.

That's a weird looking chicken.
If you'd gone with GSP, Anderson or Fedor it might have made sense/been funny but McGregor is no where near GOAT consideration unless you were dropped on the head as a baby.

NIce troll TS... I got a good laugh.

WAR CONOR MCGOAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
F5CHAMPIONSHIP
Back