If Conor McGregor was to box Paulie Malignaggi...

DeJulez

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How many rounds do you think Conor would last until he had his jaw broken.

I'd say 3 tops.

insta_zpsqq2k74kc.gif

insta_zpsnyakyi6z.gif

Paulie Malignaggi, for all of you heathens up here who don't know shit about shit.

Last edited:
Credit where credit's due...McGregor would hit the air around him with such ferocity.

Paulie is a good boxer, but he isn't breaking Conor's jaw.

Hes knockin him out tho.

Actually, to be fair and not entirely trolly, I think this may be one of the few fights he gets through. He might be crawling to the finish line and struggle to finish from exhaustion, but I don't see Paulie punching him into submission.

insta_zpsqq2k74kc.gif

insta_zpsnyakyi6z.gif

Paulie Malignaggi for all of you heathens up here who don't know shit about shit.

Lol alright joseph goebbels.

For people who "don't know shit about shit", take it from me Paulie has always been nothing but an average fighter at best. Someone who other fighters add to there resume on the way up.

Makes him schooling Colin all the more sweeter mind.

Paulie break someone's jaw?

Pahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Slick boxer but he'd need a sledgehammer to generate that sort of power.

36 wins / 7 Ko's....

KO nah, TKO probably.

Conor would say "no màs" at the mid point of the fight.

Lol alright joseph goebbels.

For people who "don't know shit about shit", take it from me Paulie has always been nothing but an average fighter at best. Someone who other fighters add to there resume on the way up.

Makes him schooling Colin all the more sweeter mind.
You know who controls all the banks don't you.
Goebbels warned us.

lmfao Paulie is a can

he's probably beat Conor though, which is absolutely hilarious

make it happen

If Conor was to do the boxing it'd be Floyd or nobody, it's about money.

Actually, to be fair and not entirely trolly, I think this may be one of the few fights he gets through. He might be crawling to the finish line and struggle to finish from exhaustion, but I don't see Paulie punching him into submission.
I think at best mid round stoppage or McGregor quits on his stool.
Only fight that McGregor could realistically get right now is against Paulie or Chris Algieri, who ironically, is a All State wrestler and former Kick Boxing world champ.

Conor is 28, same height, and has a 4" reach advantage.

Paulie is 36, and on a 4-3 skid in his last 7, including a few TKO losses.

Conor, training just to box, would probably beat him down at this point.

Paulie ain't Mayweather.

Paulie ain't Mayweather.
Stop it.

Paulie ain't Mayweather.

you can't be serious....

It's funny how all these "boxing" threads are popping up, made by posters who don't know shit about boxing. I find it hilarious. Pauline ain't shit. He ain't breaking nobody's jaw.

giphy.gif

you can't be serious....

I know it's the cool thing to pretend that Boxing is this magical world above MMA, where anyone who was even anywhere remotely near elite would automatically kill any MMA fighter who tried - even a Boxing-based fighter like Conor, who is the cream of the crop of combat athletes, just entering his prime right now at 28 - but I don't subscribe to that bullshit.

Paulie's best days are way behind him, he has already been TKO'd twice in the last 2 years. People acting like he would automatically beat Conor simply because his job title is 'Boxer', are fooling themselves.

It's funny how all these "boxing" threads are popping up, made by posters who don't know shit about boxing. I find it hilarious. Pauline ain't shit. He ain't breaking nobody's jaw.
I'm a cherished member in the Sherdog boxing community.@LogicalInsanity and @robjenkins2 can vouch for me. They are two of my biggest supporters
I know it's the cool thing to pretend that Boxing is this magical world above MMA, where anyone who was anywhere remotely near elite would automatically kill any MMA fighter who tried - even a Boxing-based fighter like Conor, who is the cream of the crop of combat athletes, just entering his prime right now at 28 - but I don't subscribe to that bullshit.

Paulie's best days are way behind him, he has already been TKO'd twice in the last 2 years. People acting like he would automatically beat Conor simply because his job title is 'Boxer', are fooling themselves.

Yet you'd freak out if someone said that Mayweather could learn TDD in 3 months and clear house in the UFC, which is way more likely than Conor beating Paulie in a boxing match.

Paulie is over the hill compared to elite boxers, but to a rube like Conor, Paulie is fuckin greatness personified.

Back