Why is there something very off about Bones?

daryldeal

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I dont really understand his persona. Its kinda weird.

I mean Floyd and Conor, ez to love or hate, what u see is what u get.

Pacman and GSP, easily likeable guys.

Stipe and DJ, bluecollar good guys champs.

But Bones? why is there something off bout him? thoughts pls.

Well seeings as how I have a sherdog PhD I can confirm that after my thorough armchair studies, I have concluded that Jon Jones is a sociopath @thatKid

A lot of the stuff he has said has turned out to be not true. Its happened enough times that hearing him make any statement has an eerie feel to it.

giphy.gif

Whilst reviewing the curious case of Jon Jones myself, I have also concluded that there is something "very off" about one Jonathan Bones Jones.

My credentials? Double board certified in internet psychology and broscience. Did my residence on the 'Dog.

Seriously, when he was a new guy, he was like an assassin, just getting the job done, destroying guys but now hes like, i dunno, has this VERY off aura bout him, especially when he speaks..

Nothing wrong with Jones, there's something wrong with all of you

<{clintugh}>

"Where's all these people that don't like chicken and watermelon? If Chicken approached me to do a commercial, shit I'd do it for free chicken!"

Last edited:
Jones was a whiny bitch when he tried to pretend that he was a nice guy. And everyone called him out on his bullshit. Then he went full heal, which was great. Now he's trying to be the nice guy again with his publicists and shit. He should just go full asshole, tell everyone to fuck off, and go back to beating the shit out of everyone, all while calling them all pussies. Bad guy Jones is fun as fuck. Fake good guy Jones is annoying as fuck.

No access to it in the country I live in. I thought since you're so knowledgeable on the subject you could enlighten me.

Im not a doctor, I just read what the doctors say in peer reviewed medical journals. You could too if you had google. Its a beautiful thing. Sucks for you.

Im not a doctor, I just read what the doctors say in peer reviewed medical journals. You could too if you had google. Its a beautiful thing. Sucks for you.

You're a google-doctor.

<{yearp}>

Oh you
We have askjeeves here I'll try that.
So then
Assuming that we all know the difference, which we don't. Why would he be more one than the other?

Jones was a whiny bitch when he tried to pretend that he was a nice guy. And everyone called him out on his bullshit. Then he went full heal, which was great. Now he's trying to be the nice guy again with his publicists and shit. He should just go full asshole, tell everyone to fuck off, and go back to beating the shit out of everyone, all while calling them all pussies. Bad guy Jones is fun as fuck. Fake good guy Jones is annoying as fuck.

Does he have a publicist? I mean is he sponsored by some big company right now? I mean GSP cant go full asshole cos of underarmor but what does bones have to lose to be that 'bad guy' that destroys people?

Or, in his mind, hes a good guy?

Dude's been through a lot lately, so he might have changed fo' real this time.

But I agree, he often seems insincere when he speaks.

Back