Jones- "I was getting ready to show this triumphant, amazing story of someone who just made

AliBagaoteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
it through a hit and run" - from the interview on JRE

DUDE you CAUSED the hit and run!

Jones is delusional.

Fortunately, you have to be delusional to reach the kind of greatness that he has reached.

All thanks to that rainbow he saw at the airport

screenshot_2016-07-12-13-03-43-1-png.118461

He forgot that he was juiced to the gills like the fraud he is,that's why he missed out.He's just a horrible person.

He has 4 children. All girls.

He believes god will give him a son when he's mature enough to raise a man.

5 minutes later "I'm doing this IVF thing where it ensures it's a boy"

In his twisted head I'm assuming this means god thinks he's ready.

Just like O.J. survived a double murder

Jones r a monster sociopath monster fraud drug cheet fraud fake sociopathic monstrous sociopath!

Me am hate dat gyu!

it through a hit and run" - from the interview on JRE

DUDE you CAUSED the hit and run!
Whoa whoa whoa. JONES didn't cause the hit and run, God did. God is the one who slammed Jon's car into a pregnant woman while he was hammered, just to teach him a lesson about strength.

Jones is delusional.

Fortunately, you have to be delusional to reach the kind of greatness that he has reached.
No, you don't. Obviously it helps but it's not mandatory.

He forgot that he was juiced to the gills like the fraud he is,that's why he missed out.He's just a horrible person.
I despise these jesus loving god worshiping types who injure people for a living (like jesus wanted) then cheat on top of it. Delusional is the word.

Is that seriously a word for word quote? Oh fuck me.

What I don't get is why did Jonathan say I went looking for my pipe after the accident? When you get into an accident, a cop doesn't check inside of your car unless there is probably cause. So he was either drunk or high.

Jon is still caught between trying to say the right things and being who he really is. He'll say that he's never felt better than he has while being sober and then say he believes he will drink again. If you feel better than ever as a sober man, why would you turn around and drink again? A lot of us had the "party itch" when we were young. But damn, the stakes are higher for him than most people.

What I don't get is why did Jonathan say I went looking for my pipe after the accident? When you get into an accident, a cop doesn't check inside of your car unless there is probably cause. So he was either drunk or high.
Lol he was drunk and high as fuck, which is why he evaded the police for a day or two to sober up.

Doesn't mention that tho bro, it was such a difficult time for him.

Back