Max Holloway hits the bullseye. Damn he's good

Pretty sweet shot, i feel an extras role on vikings coming on

Pretty sweet shot, i feel an extras role on vikings coming on
Max vs Emil Meek. Let's do it Dana
Meek1.jpg

i did this a week ago and we all hit the bullseye multiple times... even the girls...

Soon to be a dual champion (tomahawk throwing and interim FW).

If you saw him and didnt know who he was there is no way you would guess that goofy dude could lay a beat down on you.

I recently added him on snap chat and he's cool about responding to messages. (Yea I'm an old fck and no I didn't send a pic of my cock)
Cool dude and tough ass fighter. Has a lot of heart. Respect.

If you saw him and didnt know who he was there is no way you would guess that goofy dude could lay a beat down on you.
I used to think this same thing about Siler all the time. He put it on me one time in training and I remember thinking no one would ever think this guy is in the UFC. He's not anymore of course, but still.

I think its time for hollway to work on his persona a bit; he allready has the tools and skills to fight for the title at a young age and will likley be world champion at some point (i dont consider this interim fight a real championship sorry).

Would be good for bussiness if max worked on being an articulate whitty guy and grew a mullet and adopted this german hawaiian hybrid persona.

Back