Does anybody have any info on UFC 207 weigh-ins? Do they charge to attend?

jjdowns

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Does anybody have any info on the UFC 207 weigh-ins? When? Where? Do they typically charge in Vegas to attend?

I attended UFC 199 weigh-ins and they didn't charge, but that was in LA. Do they charge to attend weigh-ins in Vegas?

Its free, but you can't bring water bottles or any aluminum cans

They are free and I believe they are usually preceded by a Q & A that is accessible only to Fight Club Memebers. you can attend and bring one guest. I don't think they have announced where they will be but with Ronda on the card it is most likely to be at the T Mobile arena. I am going to Vegas for the fights and a New Years holiday, should be a good card.

They are free and I believe they are usually preceded by a Q & A that is accessible only to Fight Club Memebers. you can attend and bring one guest. I don't think they have announced where they will be but with Ronda on the card it is most likely to be at the T Mobile arena. I am going to Vegas for the fights and a New Years holiday, should be a good card.
Sounds awesome! My buddy is going for the fights as well. Have a good one!

free unless manlettes are the main event...then they charge you a bag of rice...

Sounds awesome! My buddy is going for the fights as well. Have a good one!
If he has Fight Club Membership tell him to make sure to print off the pass for the Q & A. I tried to get into one at UFC in Montreal and thought the line to get in was for the Q & A but it was the general public line to get in to the weigh ins. Missed almost all of the Q & A. If he doesn't have a membership but is planning to go to any other live events in the next 12 months it is worth it. They actually had a $75 option and a $150 option. The $150 gets you a full membership plus 2 PPVs free on UFC.tv

Back