Kalib Starnes Vs. Ryan Hall

Timurd123

Andy Hug Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Make it happen Ari

More people would watch this fight than every World Cup final in history combined

The only question is

Who will prevail

Give the people what they want

The first 7 rounder in UFC history

You really are butthurt huh?

Hall out struck Maynard on his feet and it isn't his fault Gray was scared of his guard.

Go watch Kickboxing.

You really are butthurt huh?

Hall out struck Maynard on his feet and it isn't his fault Gray was scared of his guard.

Go watch Kickboxing.
Hall's striking resemble this:
200.gif

Ryan Hall fought an awesome fight, it was very awkward but it worked for him and he always seemed to be in control. People get butthurt because of his fight style and because MM is P4P best fighter in the world at the moment.

I am the last guy who should be typing this.

but

WASTELAND

The cheeto-fingers would cry themselves to sleep for days

Interesting how Kalib Starnes has reached legend status similar to that of Andy Wang.

Haha, I'm surprised Maynard's head didn't explode...he was fuming. Masterful owning of the Bully by Ryan.

the amount of hate Hall is getting is ridiculous. I can only imagine that people had money on Maynard.

Hall is a jiu-jitsu fighter... an incredibly talented one at that. Just because he refused to brawl doesn't make him bad. The "boring" fight can be blamed on Maynard. He was getting lit up on the feet by someone who isn't known for his striking and didn't think maybe going to the ground, attempting some GnP, might be an option. He respected Hall's ground game too much and couldn't close the distance. At least Hall was landing some shots. I found it quite entertaining that he was kicking Maynard in the face at will.

Back