Mauro Ranallo reacts to Conor McGregor getting boxing license in Cali

Real fight fans don't give a shit about boxing because of runners like floyd

95% of the time it was the host or w/e talking with that annoying loud hype voice.

95% of the time it was the host or w/e talking with that annoying loud hype voice.

RanalloLead_vice_670.jpg

Floyd fights in Vegas...always has, so a California boxing license doesn't mean shit....there is no way Dana lets him box, unless Conor's lawyers find a loophole in the contract he signed.

Floyd fights in Vegas...always has, so a California boxing license doesn't mean shit....there is no way Dana lets him box, unless Conor's lawyers find a loophole in the contract he signed.
Exactly Dana even said "what commission would allow this?" Add in Conor hasn't even paid his vegas fine yet... the commission ain't going to back down.

Quadros was ten times the man Mauro will ever be. Ranallo should just stick to talking about prowrestling. I mean, I like their podcast because I love Bas Rutten like an estranged avuncular mentor, and sometimes Mauro isn't even on it, so it evens out. To be honest, the best thing to ever come out of Ranallo was his piss when he got pranked by Mirko.

Also, anyone of note smacks Malignaggi around, and Mr McGregor would do so and then take his side piece. You know this.

Real fight fans do not let one fighter influence their whole opinion on a fight sport.

That only happens to basement dwelling idiots like yourself.

Doesn't know Mauro Ranallo?

Obvious casual.

EDIT: Damn you TS, this post made a lot more sense before you edited the thread title and changed it from "Bas Ruten" to "Mauro Ranallo".

Last edited:

This seems to be a pretty popular comment often repeated by people who clearly don't have a clue. Can you show us some GIF's of Floyd turning his back and running? I'm willing to bet the answer is no.

People seem to confuse lateral movement and pivots while never being more than a couple feet from your opponent for running. He's always right there but nobody can hit him, he even backs up to the ropes quite often and dares his opponent to hit him while standing still and they still can't do it.

This is pure skill not running. If you want to see someone run away watch Overeem or Conor cause you wont find it in a Floyd fight despite popular uneducated opinion.

Also, anyone of note smacks Malignaggi around, and Mr McGregor would do so and then take his side piece. You know this.

<{cruzshake}>

Floyd had to adjust his game after his hands deteriorated. Even after that he was knocking the shit out of guys like Ricky Hatton and Arturo Gatti.

But of course you would actually have to...you know....watch boxing to know this.

This seems to be a pretty popular comment often repeated by people who clearly don't have a clue. Can you show us some GIF's of Floyd turning his back and running? I'm willing to bet the answer is no.

People seem to confuse lateral movement and pivots while never being more than a couple feet from your opponent for running. He's always right there but nobody can hit him, he even backs up to the ropes quite often and dares his opponent to hit him while standing still and they still can't do it.

This is pure skill not running. If you want to see someone run away watch Overeem or Conor cause you wont find it in a Floyd fight despite popular uneducated opinion.
You actually get things!

Mauro was always annoying

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back