Will Kevin Gastelum Make Weight at UFC 206?

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mods add poll please, he wasn't even close to making weight last time i say he barely makes weight at 186lbs

He should have been booked to replace DC vs Rumble but at WW. That way they could both miss and Gastelum gets punished for his 205 debacle.

I heard Hendricks is helping manage his nutrition intake.

Of course he'll make weight. No refried beans in Toronto ;)

Seriously, I suspect he was asked to sit 205 out since it was stacked and they needed some meat on the 206 card.

It didn't strike anybody as odd that he was given another fight right away?

Last edited:
I would think so since it's a 185 fight, crazy that he wants go to back to 170 after this fight, that's obviously not the weight class for him.

Of course he'll make weight. No refrained beans in Toronto ;)

Seriously, I suspect he was asked to sit 205 out since it was stacked and they needed some meat on the 206 card.

ya I am sure it was some elaborant plan by ufc......
giphy.gif

He has to fight at middleweight, which he obviously prefers welterweight so I don't think he would derail his career for one fight. I don't think he will be allowed back at WW because of that whole debacle. Take off the tinfoil hat, kid.

5e6116694147369871eda4b177afec9ad0dce249c30070c34952716e7d639098.jpg

Homeless guy on the left?

with that being said kevin looks small i think hell make 186 no prob

I think he does make weight, but gets his ass kicked by Kennedy.

Yes he will make weight I think.

While I like your suspicious and cynical mind, they probably wouldn't force him to fight at 185 if it was a sham.

First words out his mouth should be an apology. Like a fucking professional.

more-with-less-03-1920.jpg

mods add poll please, he wasn't even close to making weight last time i say he barely makes weight at 186lbs

LOL!! I know right? this guy remember me to Rumble.

Because Kelvin Gastelum is a bigger name than Rashad? There's absolutely no reason to think they asked him to sit out without even finding a late replacement for fan favorite Cerrone.

If he values his job at all he'll show up on weight.

Back