DTJ is GOAT

rad

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
MMA finally has a champ that can actually hold a belt and str8 rak up defences

Gosh

Is this a thread about calling him Trius ?

Dude's a legend. Not many guys have compiled a 25-2 record with a solid portion of those wins being against legitimate competition.

I also like the fact that he seems like a grounded, good dude.

Pygmy GOAT
baby-goat-jumping.jpg

Last edited:
He's pretty much one of the only champs i respect right now

But yeah Mighty Mouse is reaching te level of an all time great. Im a huge fan

Weak division. He needs to get to 135 before I'll consider him anywhere near an all time great

As if Trius wasn't bad enough, we now have DTJ

He's pretty much one of the only champs i respect right now

He's also one of the least vulnerable champions by a long shot- as he in he still has that luster of seeming that he very likely to retain in any given fight.

And the scary thing is even WITH the fact that he's head and shoulders above the rest of the division in terms of overall skill + cardio, he still almost got beat by underrated Tim Elliot in a scary first round. Anything can happen.

But the days of the dominant champs- when you have Silva, GSP, Jones, DJ, Aldo all atop the ladder are over. Aside from DJ and Joanna, I don't see any of the current crop really being in a position where I imagine they will retain in more than a couple of upcoming fights. Even though Aldo will likely crush it at 45 like he did pre-Conor, you never know.

Jones of course could come back as good as ever and be as dominant as he was, but we have to wait and see on that one.

He's also one of the least vulnerable champions by a long shot- as he in he still has that luster of seeming that he very likely to retain in any given fight.

And the scary thing is even WITH the fact that he's head and shoulders above the rest of the division in terms of overall skill + cardio, he still almost got beat by underrated Tim Elliot in a scary first round. Anything can happen.

But the days of the dominant champs- when you have Silva, GSP, Jones, DJ, Aldo all atop the ladder are over. Aside from DJ and Joanna, I don't see any of the current crop really being in a position where I imagine they will retain in more than a couple of upcoming fights. Even though Aldo will likely crush it at 45 like he did pre-Conor, you never know.

Jones of course could come back as good as ever and be as dominant as he was, but we have to wait and see on that one.
Woodley is going to have a long run on top. He just beat the only guy that could trouble him

lol DTJ doesn't sound that bad to me.

Trious is kind of a hilariously clunky nickname.

I think MM and DJ are good enough to where we don't need these new shitty nicknames

I think MM and DJ are good enough to where we don't need these new shitty nicknames

MM and DJ are right there DTJ and especially Trious are kind of overly complicating it.

Woodley is going to have a long run on top. He just beat the only guy that could trouble him

He's really physically strong has good wrestling and scary power. Tough for me to gauge though. I think that Maia, as great as he is, is stylistically in a problematic situation against Tyron. But I feel that Wonderboy could potentially take the rematch.

Back