Kennedy is Gastellum's punishment

Full Metal Jacket Belt
@purple
Reaction score
... discuss

Never thought I'd see the day I root for Kennedy.

So be it.

i really dislike the way gastelum has conducted himself with respet to making weight for his welterweight fights... and it is rather fucking annoying since he is a talent.

but kennedy is just... well kennedy is kennedy.

its so hard rooting for anyone in this fight, but in the end kindof hoping tim comes in rusty as a gate and gets whooped.

So Kennedy, broken and beaten by Romero, laid off for almost two years, is fighting a talented young guy like Gastelum, and you expect him to win?

Thanks for the laf

So Kennedy, broken and beaten by Romero, laid off for almost two years, is fighting a talented young guy like Gastelum, and you expect him to win?

Thanks for the laf

Well, we found the singular Gastelum fan left. Good on you; going down with the sinking ship and all.

Kennedy is going to beat the shit out of him.

That isn't punishment, facing Brock would be more fitting of how this POS robbed us of a Cerrone fight. My guess is Kelvin doesn't make weight again and ragged on by Dana to only be given another fight in 4 months.

Man I'mworried for Kelvin. I so hope he beats the shit out of Kennedy somehow.

if they really wanted to punish him they would make him hang out with him for a day.

Still don't get why Kennedy took this fight.

It's a real good punishment too

Not really, they could of given him a low ranked MW and made him suffer his way up.
However, if he gets a beatdown I think it'll be well deserved.

The times we have counted Kelvin out, like vs Hall and Big Rig, are the times that he exceeds everyone's expectations. I'd like to say that Tim is a no brainer but Kelvin has a way of pulling off W's when no one expects it. This fight is certainly intriguing and Kennedy is a straight beast, the only fighter to grapple F Bisping and straight maul Yoel Romero in the UFC, tho he lost. Both fighters are huge overachievers to be honest.

Gastellum is going to make Kennedy realize wearing a suit is smarter than trying to fight

if ufc is banking on that they will likely get disappointed he only has 2 losses and both split decisions to woodley and magny while tim kennedy hasn't fought in over 2 years

Gastlelum is benefitting from a missed weightcut, hell be thrown to the lions so to speek

Back