Behind every great man's fall is a woman

Russ82

Purple Belt
Reaction score
Conor is going to be stressed as fuck. Stress, nagging mother and ungrateful kids leads to a loss of testosterone. Instead of perfecting human movement Conor is going to be changing nappies and dealing with a mothers hormones.

I thought you were talking about Artem Lobov for a moment. My bad.

giphy.gif

And cocaine

Is this a Conor hate thread or a Conor excuse thread for his next loss?

even in your description it seems like it would be more his kids causing his "fall." You just thought you had a catchy line, eh?

Are you suggesting that Conor should leave Dee and his kid?

Last edited:
Conor is going to be stressed as fuck. Stress, nagging mother and ungrateful kids leads to a loss of testosterone. Instead of perfecting human movement Conor is going to be changing nappies and dealing with a mothers hormones.
McTapper is gonna fall all by himself, he don't need no help. Between his absent ground game and tiny heart, he'll find a way to quit, as is his nature.

#GUERNICAbless

TS I know you don't believe the main claim behind your post; there are so many reasons for the fall of great men including under-estimation of opponents, to drugs to all manner of reasons. I don't want to take your post too literally and want to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this is the internet, so I'm not going to.

McTapper is gonna fall all by himself, he don't need no help. Between his absent ground game and tiny heart, he'll find a way to quit, as is his nature.

This is a dumber post than the OP, and I took out your hash tag

Behind many great men is a great woman. It can go both ways.

His beard got smart, found a way to extract his semen, and got herself pregnant. She's set for life, or 5 years when his money runs out, at least.

Just a reminder.

Fedor :

Marriage
Divorce
Marriage
Daughter
Daughter
Brother in jail

All while being the GOAT in MMA, undefeated 30 fights, active Sambo world champ.

During the 3 losses and after :

1 more marriage + divorce and 1 more daughter.
Brother in jail again.

GOAT MENTAL GAME

TS I know you don't believe the main claim behind your post; there are so many reasons for the fall of great men including under-estimation of opponents, to drugs to all manner of reasons. I don't want to take your post too literally and want to give you the benefit of the doubt. But this is the internet, so I'm not going to.

Mate you are 22 years old. Come back to me when you have some more life experience

Back