Chart explaining the 3 Major MMA unions/associations

AliBagaooteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
For someone that was confused about all the different groups and their goals this chart explains a lot. I found it on Lucas Middlebrooks (Nick Diaz's attorney)Twitter.

IMG_1459.JPG

Ok you damn noobs! GOAT GUERNICA is here! You wanna talk about unions?! I belong to one, and I'll say this, unions can be great at protecting the workers. They are a united front to protect against unfai practices and wage disputes. Unions can slow the proces but ultimately a union that has good checks and balances keeps the whole machine running honest. I hope these guys get one in place soon, for medical if nothing else.

#GUERNICAbless

Not all Unions are good, there's many bad ones.

Ok you damn noobs! GOAT GUERNICA is here! You wanna talk about unions?! I belong to one, and I'll say this, unions can be great at protecting the workers. They are a united front to protect against unfai practices and wage disputes. Unions can slow the proces but ultimately a union that has good checks and balances keeps the whole machine running honest. I hope these guys get one in place soon, for medical if nothing else.

#GUERNICAbless

Wow, are you naive.

#GUERNICAbless

Goddamn man, you're going on the ignore list. You really need attention this badly eh? Well here you go, last post of yours I'll see.

It would be interesting to know which high profile fighters belong to which ones and therefore which have the highest power of persuasion and star presence. I never considered fighter's unions, what if they do strike? I assumed previously that = career over in the big leagues.

Back