Max Holloway 5'11" but only 69" reach!

AliBagaoteenov

Imagine a Prime Yoel Romero Poundin yo Old Lady
Banned
Reaction score
I'm rooting for this dude to put Pettis in the ground, but I was surprised at this short reach, DAMN!

I'm really not fond of this reckless brawler, he's the definition of a club fighter, I hope Pettis murks him

Doesn't seem to really effect him negatively though, he makes it work and is good at fighting longer than his opponent, even if he's at a reach disadvantage, his height definitely helps with his style.

If only he had Conor reach, he'd be obliterating everybody even easier. He'd probably still be destroying everybody even if he had a 65" reach or some shit, he's really become that good these last few years. The Conor loss is the best thing that happened to him not just because a loss will help you improve on your weaknesses, but because of who he lost against and how he lost.

Max was in there with one of the best strikers in the sports history and it was clearly a huge learning experience. It only made him that much better in the long run. Sometimes losing is the best thing for you.

Ever since the beating he put on Pat Schilling, I knew Max would work his way up the rankings and become one of the elite. He had all the tools to become one of the very best and he's put in all the work now. I'd love to see him fight Aldo for the title, that's a great match-up and if there's anybody who can beat Aldo at 145 besides Conor, I believe it's Max. He's a tougher fight for Aldo than Pettis is in my opinion, styles make fights, so we'll see what happens.

Last edited:
He will school Pettis and bust him up bady.

In my GOAT poster opinion, I think that reach will have little to do with the ass whoopin' Showtime is gonna put on Max. I like Max but Anthony is just too good, just too fast, and too slick for this guy. Holloway won't be able to surf for a while and he'll be eating his poi out of a straw come Saturday.

#GUERNICAbless

Brawling in the last 20 seconds of a fight is fine by me.

I'm really not fond of this reckless brawler, he's the definition of a club fighter, I hope Pettis murks him

Holloway definitely has a slugger in him, but in his recent run he was restraining himself for the most part, besides Lamas fight. I just hope he doesn't go Derek Brunson route thinking that nobody will make him pay.

In my GOAT poster opinion, I think that reach will have little to do with the ass whoopin' Showtime is gonna put on Max. I like Max but Anthony is just too good, just too fast, and too slick for this guy. Holloway won't be able to surf for a while and he'll be eating his poi out of a straw come Saturday.

#GUERNICAbless
Pettis doesn't work to well backing up and Max has been applying a lot of pressure lately so should be an exciting fight.

The thing that worries me is that Max fights at medium long range, the range where Pettis shines. Max needs to push him to the fence.

Btw, contrary to popular belief, Mendes isn't t-rex at all....his reach is almost exactly his height.

holloway, nurmagomedov, lobov, have such short arms relative to height they are painful to look at.

Back