Everybody gave Woodley s--- for 'ducking' WB but nobody gives Cruz s--- for ducking TJ.

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lmao bunch of hypocrites. Now he's fighting Gabrandt just to duck him after ducking him by fighting fossile Faber. He makes Bisping look good.

Dominick has fans here, I don't know why but he has

We don't have to have a rematch for every close title fight. They'll throw down again soon.

Woodley had never fought and defeated Wonderboy at the time he ducked Wonderboy.

Cruz has fought and defeated TJ.

Yeah because Wonderboy and Woodley had already fought before. Idiot.

Because Tyron is one of those humans who rubs people wrong with everything he says. These personalities exist in sports, some dudes are always perceived as being whiny or complainers even if they say the exact same things as everybody else.

Cruz, for some reason that escapes me, is seen as intelligent and likeable.

um...Cruz beat TJ in his first fight back.

It's up to the UFC to make the fights. Cody talked his way into this fight and Cruz was more than happy to shut up another Alpha Fail.

I like TJ but he needs to pull his finger out and start selling fight better just like Khabib is doing now.

LOL - After Cruz destroyed him, TJ is still 4-5 wins away from being in the picture.

We don't have to have a rematch for every close title fight. They'll throw down again soon.
Well we have to when Ronda would've gotten a imediate rematch after getting destroyed and Conor got one too after getting finished. Especially when he already ducked him to fight fossil Faber, it would be about time to face him now, but no he ducks him yet again like a coward.

Didn't they fight already? How many times does he have to fight him? I suppose you are a fan of the 16 Rocky movies.

LOL - After Cruz destroyed him, TJ is still 4-5 wins away from being in the picture.
How exactly do you destroy someone when you win a close split decision which could have went either way? LMAO idiot.

Didn't they fight already? How many times does he have to fight him? I suppose you are a fan of the 16 Rocky movies.
2 times, is that such a weird thing you idiot? And i thought Conor fans were bad lmao.

People are just so fucking racists towards snakes, I mean, it's fucking disgusting. I should know :(

How exactly do you destroy someone when you win a close split decision which could have went either way? LMAO idiot.
This thread is rapidly becoming an example of the way MMA works form the fan perspective.

The moment a popular narrative is established (Cruz dominated TJ) it snowballs and it can't be stoped, no amount of logic will change it. And because that narrative is popular and accepted, arguments against it will be dismissed as flawed on the basis of challenging what the majority thinks.

these "omg you all thought something stupid and now i think something similar is equally stupid and that makes you all stupid" threads always come off weird.

You have to be an A-level moron to think that fight was close. Complete domination by the dominator.

Yeah, he's ducking someone he already beat to fight an undefeated fighter who is starching top guys. Flawless reasoning.

This thread is rapidly becoming an example of the way MMA works form the fan perspective.

The moment a popular narrative is established (Cruz dominated TJ) it snowballs and it can't be stoped, no amount of logic will change it. And because that narrative is popular and accepted, arguments against it will be dismissed as flawed on the basis of challenging what the majority thinks.
I really can't understand how people could be so dumb man. The things Cruz fans are saying in this thread... i'm dying of laughter.

Back