Lol@Firas trolling Maynard!

haplo

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Firas is a nice guy. He was clearly seeing Gray Frustration and started giving him some advices.

Last edited:
I'm surprised that we didn't see Ryan jab Maynard over and over. Although we kinda saw the kicking equivalent with those Hook Kicks.

I'm surprised that we didn't see Ryan jab Maynard over and over. Although we kinda saw the kicking equivalent with those Hook Kicks.
A jab would be too much investment in a strike, which would open him up to being punched

Can't have that

Firas the tactical genius, both physically and mentally knows how to manipulate his opponents ;)

A jab would be too much investment in a strike, which would open him up to being punched

Can't have that

Also don't go down to the ground. Just stay on your feet, get head kicked and cry about it later with all the Sherdog whiners.

I remember that. Too bad that one Maynard super fan doesn't post here anymore I would have liked to have heard his opinion on the fight.

I remember that. Too bad that one Maynard super fan doesn't post here anymore I would have liked to have heard his opinion on the fight.
Willin? Didn't he personally know Gray?

Also don't go down to the ground. Just stay on your feet, get head kicked and cry about it later with all the Sherdog whiners.

Pretty sure you've done more fighting on Ryan Hall's behalf than he did in the cage

What if Nate Diaz had acted like Hall against Conor, constantly falling to the ground instead of engaging ? Do you think that would have been a good fight ?

If he's gonna roll 30 times in a fight he needs to quickly get the hell up.

What if Nate Diaz had acted like Hall against Conor, constantly falling to the ground instead of engaging ? Do you think that would have been a good fight ?
What if the diaz bros slowly walked forward complaining and pleading with their opponent to stand still instead of cutting off the cage or changing tactics...oh...that is every fight with them.

Firas is a nice guy. He was clearly seeing Gray Frustration and started giving him some advices.

Thanks for pointing that out. I never noticed that during the fight. Did Maynard look at Firas after Firas said that? Classic. Thanks for sharing.

Yes, i would have as i'm not a spoiled piece of shit. I accept and enjoy what naturally happens. Not cry about shit and force them to do something unnatural for my douchebag arrogance.

I want to come watch a fight and see what happens not influence the outcome like you spoiled pricks.

Yes, i would have as i'm not a spoiled piece of shit. I accept and enjoy what naturally happens. Not cry about shit and force them to do something unnatural for my douchebag arrogance.

I want to come watch a fight and see what happens not influence the outcome like you minimum wage spoiled pricks.
okay... WHAT if someone did what Hall did in a street fight ? Land a kick from far away, then fall to the ground every time he gets rushed. The other guy keeps telling him to get up but he keeps falling down every time they get into the pocket. Would you call that a fight ?

okay... WHAT if someone did what Hall did in a street fight ? Land a kick from far away, then fall to the ground every time he gets rushed. The other guy keeps telling him to get up but he keeps falling down every time they get into the pocket. Would you call that a fight ?

Yes, ofcourse it's a fight.

You obviously have never been in a fight if you think there are rules in the street. LOL

Yes, ofcourse it's a fight.

You obviously have never been in a fight if you think there are rules in the street. LOL

Yea but if you fall to the ground then... the fights kind of over right... I mean if you grab the guy and take him down sure that makes sense but if you fall to the ground and open your legs to temp the guy, then the guy standing can just call you a pussy and walk away and the crowd will declare the guy standing the winner...lol

Back