Joe Rogan getting a hold of TJ Dillashaw !

3078062069_1_27_qGgmkHgk.gif

TJ could have slithered out of that any time he liked with nothing more than a rattle of his tail. He was simply practicing his human form style.

I wanted to see snake getting squashed to bad but he was so annoying and stubborn I couldn't watch it all.

I'm just fascinated by the girl in the yoga outfit ye. is she trying to get in on the action? She must have heard about TJ's tongue agility.

Ok, he used to have a cock. Now he is his cock.

If TJ swallowed his tail, nobody would think it was as nasty as if I turn around and sucked my own ass. Why is that? Is it a subtle form of snakism?

I'm just fascinated by the girl in the yoga outfit ye. is she trying to get in on the action? She must have heard about TJ's tongue agility.
He flickered/sniffed her earlier that day. She knows what it do...

Ok, he used to have a cock. Now he is his cock.

If TJ swallowed his tail, nobody would think it was as nasty as if I turn around and sucked my own ass. Why is that? Is it a subtle form of snakism?
e2370347f9c1f8fdd7cd7cb19336ee38.jpg

I like Rogan and all but those videos of him "teaching" UFC veterans how to kick and slap on chokes and them nodding because they don't wanna be disrespectful are cringeworthy. This video is even more annoying because Castillo is in it.

BTW video is quite old. I'm guessing TJ has already showed this technique many times in one of his seminars.

I like Rogan and all but those videos of him "teaching" UFC veterans how to kick and slap on chokes and them nodding because they don't wanna be disrespectful are cringeworthy. This video is even more annoying because Castillo is in it.

Joe Rogan is a black belt in JJ Machado's lineage. Little TJ was still blue back in 2015.

Bitch this video is more than two years old. Do you even sherdog, bro?

I say ban TS for not knowing the ways of the internetz.

Joe Rogan is a black belt in JJ Machado's lineage. Little TJ was still blue back in 2015.
Yeah given to him by his buddy Eddie Bravo. I bet he's legit with his BJJ but I still find it comical; dude has zero fighting experience (except from some Taekwondo tournaments when he was a kid) and this guy is teaching GSP, the 2 time WW champ and 3rd dan karate black belt how to throw a kick.

Was expecting Rogan choking a snake or some shit. Disappointed tbh.

Yeah given to him by his buddy Eddie Bravo. I bet he's legit with his BJJ but I still find it comical; dude has zero fighting experience (except from some Taekwondo tournaments when he was a kid) and this guy is teaching GSP, the 2 time WW champ and 3rd dan karate black belt how to throw a kick.
Joe Rogan is absolutely legit, by your logic Greg Jackson, shouldn't be teaching Jon Jones anything

so what? just cause gsp is a great martial artist too doesn't mean he can't learn anything still.

Back