Jimmie Rivera will become BW champ

The Beast Within

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
this dude is LEGIT , he has only 1 loss and it's a split in 2008, he will destroy caraway after stuffing his TDs and if Cruz beats Cody i can see Jimmie smashing his legs and knock him tf out and he can KO Cody too np,let's just hope his eye has recovered 100%

travel_profile_jimmie_rivera_jimmie.jpg

yeah I see him getting a title shot at some point

His body reminds me of a fire hydrant, I like it.

He's good.
It's possible.

Cruz might be long gone by then as well.

isnt he the first person to beat urijah faber in a non title bout? thats something. well besides frankie edgar

He's not the right guy to beat Cruz or Dillashaw. He's up there with the rest though.

Wtf is wrong with his face?

I believe he got his eye gouged by Faber.

Now what's the link to your facebook? If not, feel free to link me to your mom or dad's facebook too so I can get a good idea of how hideous you look.

isnt he the first person to beat urijah faber in a non title bout? thats something. well besides frankie edgar
Cisco Rivera was supposed to be, until Faber gouged his eye out.

At least Jimmie avenged his brother, although he nearly suffered the same fate at the hands of Ur-eye-out Faber.

He's incredibly good, has great fight IQ too. I look forward to his fight with Caraway.

I liked him from the beginning but even more so since he beat that dirty Faber. I hope he beats Caraway viciously.

the best contender at 135 is not even in the UFC

Hes good but he aint a finisher, i dont expext him to hold the belt but i could see him fighting for the gold. BW is pretty stacked at the moment

Back