Michael Johnson has some problems...

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
... with anger
Is this Kamaru Usman in the first video? Seems like he has some serious shit with him going on. That's how you lose your chin fellas.

Some head gear would be nice if you're gonna spar like that.

Hooft seems to like it though.

fucking cant stand guys who spar like this, little bitches who should be going 50% but when they get a straight cause their defense sucks they decide to turn it up and go hard

The Blackzillians beat the shit out of each other in sparring sessions
Is normal

Reminds me of what Bones was saying on JRE about how guys exhaust their careers in training by sparring like this. The brain can only take so many speed bumps along the way...unless your brain is a hoverboard, then it's on.

Khabib wiped that chip from his shoulder last I heard

<20>

All too many gyms dont wear headgear like that and sling. I feel like Im always the only dude putting one on,and thats EVERYWHERE. But Im more old school and fougth ammy KB for a long while so Im used to seeing outta one which seems like the main complaint from all the MMA community...

The Blackzillians beat the shit out of each other in sparring sessions
Is normal
Overeem left them for Jackson/Wink, though. Injury rates both at Blackzillians and among small children in the area have dropped dramatically.

oU6HUvX.gif

All too many gyms dont wear headgear like that and sling. I feel like Im always the only dude putting one on,and thats EVERYWHERE. But Im more old school and fougth ammy KB for a long while so Im used to seeing outta one which seems like the main complaint from all the MMA community...

Beta post

Some head gear would be nice if you're gonna spar like that.

Hooft seems to like it though.
Headgear does nothing to stop concussive truama, only protects from cuts. Plus headgear is shit to spar in, completely blinds apart of your natural perifil vision, makes head movement slower, he wont be wearing it in the fight anyway.

... with anger
Is this Kamaru Usman in the first video? Seems like he has some serious shit with him going on. That's how you lose your chin fellas.

Watching that me a serious respect for johnsons speed, in those gloves...fuck

Mj is not a gifted striker and should not be playing around with his hands down like that

i saw some other blackzillians sparring vids on ig and mj is almost in all of them and he is always going crazy

Mj is not a gifted striker and should not be playing around with his hands down like that
Yeah. He has very fast hands, and decent power, but the guy fights like a moron. He'll be in a good rhythm in a fight, and instead of taking his time and picking his opponent apart he just goes all in and starts wildly swinging. You only got one chin, homie.

The blackzillians spar hard in general, but MJ seems like a shitlord.

He's mad he got embarrassed by the eagle kabob.

Back