you have to be a real loser to Hate Aldo or RR.

Imalive

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I find that the most miserable shit bags on the internet are the only ones who hate RR and Aldo. it's one thing to not be a fan or to be indifferent to them but considering what they have achieved in their sport and the lack of doing anything truly despicable it makes no sense to hate them.

You have to be a loser to hate anybody you don't know.

I would agree. There's many more worse people in the world than Aldo and Ronda. No legitimate reason to hate them.

Yeah uh huh...

FC2ez1f.gif

and

giphy.gif

oh and

ojgNnGo.gif

:rolleyes:
If you did anything anyone cared about you might also be in a gif.

Last I checked 'miserable shitbags' make up about 95% of Sherdog, so it's not surprising you see a lot of that here.

I can understand not being a fan of either of them. I can understand being very critical of them. I can understand some fun trolling here and there. But yeah, the obsessive hate and anger is sad to see. I always assume the people posting those things are hurting a lot inside.

I dont hate RR but imo its laughable the way she acted after that loss

I find that the most miserable shit bags on the internet are the only ones who hate RR and Aldo. it's one thing to not be a fan or to be indifferent to them but considering what they have achieved in their sport and the lack of doing anything truly despicable it makes no sense to hate them.

honda was bragging about breaking meishas arm that was kinda brutal

I dont hate RR but imo its laughable the way she acted after that loss
It's laughable how losers think she handled the loss so horribly. it was one of the most publicizedass whooping in human history. As a woman I think she handled it well.

You are the Ronda Rousey save-a-hoe cuck over at MMAFighting don't talk about life accomplishments hahahha

Oh enjoy this cuck...

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Lol dude you are living through the successes and failures of complete strangers you watch on TV, if you are an adult you should be ashamed.

I don't hate any fighter actually, i may dislike their persona yes..but i don't hate them. And anonymity is a trolls dwelling.

You're basing your stance on what they've achieved in the sport. I don't believe anyone "hates" RR based on her athletic accomplishments but moreso her poor traits as a human being.
The only people who "hate" Aldo are either Conor fans or people who hate Brazilians (which are plentiful on here).
What are your thoughts on people who defend people they don't know on the internet?

I don't hate Aldo but I make fun of Aldo fans. Does that make me a bad person? They always fail and don't know anything about this sport.

You're basing your stance on what they've achieved in the sport. I don't believe anyone "hates" RR based on her athletic accomplishments but moreso her poor traits as a human being.
The only people who "hate" Aldo are either Conor fans or people who hate Brazilians (which are plentiful on here).
What are your thoughts on people who defend people they don't know on the internet?
You sound like a loser.

You have to be a loser if you're so focused on who is a loser

Back