Conor McGregor boxing spar in 2008

Officer_Brown

The Cuck of MMA betting. Look at my pretty face.
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting clip. He had his hands much more higher back then now he holds them near wasteline. What caused the change of his style?

When you when you get better at something, you gain more confidence. Once you have this knowledge and confidence, you can create your own unorthodox Style.

fermented-cod-liver-oil-benefits-acne-scars-webmd-ml.jpg

When you when you get better at something, you gain more confidence. Once you have this knowledge and confidence, you can create your own unorthodox Style.

Or striking in MMA is NOTHING like boxing.
One of the two anyway.

Having the hands lower is arguably better for MMA if you are controlling the distance the majority of the time
Conor raises his hands when he works into the pocket, just like everyone who holds their hands low

Figure having his hands lower enables to get them in position quicker to stuff a takedown ? Also he's a counter puncher, having hands low like that entices your opponent to strike.

Figure having his hands lower enables to get them in position quicker to stuff a takedown ? Also he's a counter puncher, having hands low like that entices your opponent to strike.
Yeah I thought so too.. wanted to read different opinions.

His acne wasnt that bad.

Looks like random Sherdogger, only more fit

When you get better at something, you gain more confidence. Once you have this knowledge and confidence, you can create your own unorthodox Style.

HALL_RYAN.png

Ryan Hall approves this ^^^^ post...

Floyd will laugh at this video.....and I'm a Conor fan.

Back