what does conor mean when he says 'all the belts'?

Darragh

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
i was listening to the press conference for his fight w eddie and he kept saying all the belts. has conor clarified what he means as far as weight divisions? are we going to see mcgregor vs jj? because that would be amazing.

i was listening to the press conference for his fight w eddie and he kept saying all the belts. has conor clarified what he means as far as weight divisions? are we going to see mcgregor vs jj? because that would be amazing.

He means, all the belts.

All the belts.

Jon Jones doesn't have a belt.

All the belts, including sherdog belts.

He's pulling a Fallon Fox and getting into WMMA next

Bantam Weight, FlyWeight,Featherweight, Lightweight, Welterweight, Middleweight, Light HeavtWeight, HeavyWeight, Womens Strawweight, Womans Bantam, MayWeather's Belt, All WWE Belts, Canada's SnowBelt Region, All the BELTS!!

Not sure what's so hard to understand???

"I want money"

Glad I could translate that for you

he's got the lw one, the fw one, and the interim fw one so he's got 3 belts at home.

JJ was also there ,he might want her belt 2

he's got the lw one, the fw one, and the interim fw one so he's got 3 belts at home.
I've got more than 3 belts at home, Conor is just some bum panic wrestler who talks too much

Last edited:
The king says what he means and means what he says

th

He means he will fight all UFC champions in the cage at once.

what he means is he's going to go into a store and buy all their belts

He's gonna fuckin tune up Stipe, Cormier, Bisping, Woodley, etc. Then sex reassignment surgery and going after the women.

He should have no problem with the lower weights. Before the complete sex change thing. Just cut off his big Irish balls.

The way he tells it... Those fuckers gotta weigh a good 20 lbs each. So, taking out MM, Cruz, and then Joanna, and Nunes is totally doable.

Done... Winner of all the UFC belts.

Don't expect that fuck to ever defend one, though.

It's NEVER happening.

He's opening up a mens fashion line, that's what he means.

"Tree people died making dat belt".

Sweater GOAT: Fedor
Belt GOAT: Conor
Shoe GOAT: Cormier

He means that if it were up to him he would never defend a belt in his life. He would just jump from gifted title shot to gifted title shot.

Back