Did Cowboy get a neck tat?

Alanf7

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

You can see it in embedded. Is it real?

LOL.

What a douchebag.

Having a neck tat of this sort (even if temporary) puts him alongside the twats with teardrop tattoos.

He looks like a skinhead white guy.

He already has the worst back tat of all time (which is a significant accomplishment), so that wouldn't surprise me

Shitty neck tat is kind of redundant, because neck tats are shitty by default.

Unfortunately.

Cowboy is obviously pulling social media stunts leading up to this fight to get people talking about it....IE, the eye and this tat (fake or not)......and based on all the eye threads, its working.

He looks like a skinhead white guy.

He looks too healthy to be a skinhead. I've never seen a bunch a dudes that talk as much about purity as they do and yet treat their own body like garbage.

lol ... You guys are so thirsty for reasons to shit on someone. He's working you weirdos to perfection

IT'S A TEMPORARY HENNA TAT.

He's told people that a million times on Instagram.

Cerrone fools sherdog easily.....maybe its fake...like the mangled eye....perhaps

Look at these pathetic, insecure fools. Cerrone can get any tattoo he wants and you still won't be in a position to talk shit.

He already has the worst back tat of all time (which is a significant accomplishment), so that wouldn't surprise me
That's not true, he doesn't have a shitty tattoo of Johnny Cash on his arm

Edit: oh back tat

Bowel movement freak.

Cowboy is obviously pulling social media stunts leading up to this fight to get people talking about it....IE, the eye and this tat (fake or not)......and based on all the eye threads, its working.

lol ... You guys are so thirsty for reasons to shit on someone. He's working you weirdos to perfection

Cerrone fools sherdog easily.....maybe its fake...like the mangled eye....perhaps

So he walks around living his life with a zombie eye and a horrible tattoo on his neck to trick internet trolls, making him a genius, and the people who comment on it are idiots...?

So he walks around living his life with a zombie eye and a horrible tattoo on his neck to trick internet trolls, making him a genius, and the people who comment on it are idiots...?

Yes

Back