Nate Diaz Tools BJJ Expert Ryan Hall In A Jiu-Jitsu Tournament

I think he won by advantage did he not? Nate doing well in BJJ tournaments years ago or even today isn't much of a shock.

What would you use instead of "tools" if he had not won by advantage but by submission?

I think he won by advantage did he not? Nate doing well in BJJ tournaments years ago or even today isn't much of a shock.

What would you use instead of "tools" if he had not won by advantage but by submission?
You must have missed the kimura at the end.

Is there a point?

That match happened almost a decade ago.

Is there any meaning for today?

That was in 2007. Since then Ryan Hall has been perfecting MMA while Nate's been injecting pots and running triathlons

Awesome, love watching Bjj matches like that. Surprisingly simple match, hall in control until Nate reversed and then Diaz dominated side control and got the tap

A really good JJ guy beat another really good JJ guy.

What an impressive thread.

That was in 2007. Since then Ryan Hall has been perfecting MMA while Nate's been injecting pots and running triathlons
"Injecting pots" made me laugh.

Thank you for that

Ahhh, back in the day when Clay Guida was tooling Nate Diaz in MMA...

That's the only way to do it IMO.
Its because i cant see the intricate technical stuff as the gi blinds the viewers sight. i prefer non gi - you can see all the transitions positionioning, hand movement etc...

Impressive. Nate beat a purple belt 10 years go.

This has been posted about 800 times and its from a long time ago when Hall was a purple belt. There is also nothing to be ashamed of by losing to Nate Diaz.

Back