Stop Hating! What Did You LIKE About Mighty Mouse's Performance?

Coolidge

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
We've seen the hate. Anybody have anything positive to say about his performance? I was amazed at how slick he was on the ground. Those transitions/scrambles were masterful.

overcame a decent challenge from a very unpredictable opponent

His cardio seems to be on point, I guess

Stayed calm, and how smooth and quick his transitions were on the ground

We've seen the hate. Anybody have anything positive to say about his performance? I was amazed at how slick he was on the ground. Those transitions/scrambles were masterful.

Dat AV

He's really good at adjusting to his opponent. It was impressive how he was able to control a wild dude like Elliot.

i didn't like it. When I see somebody being referred to as the p4p greatest, and he's getting raped on the feet and HAS TO resort to LNP blanket for 12 minutes to secure a safe victory, it leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

this has nothing to do with weight class.

I thought it was a great performance

Unpredictable opponent, adapted masterfully

but that fight proves MM is not p4p #1

I like how he was able to overcome a superior opponent.

Im the biggest Mouse defender in sherdog but that was one of his most boring title defenses. I guess he did some nice transitons and guard passes but nothing close to finish the fight and on the standup he looked harmless

I liked the self-esteem boost I got while watching, knowing that I could mutilate a UFC champion in a streetfight

Showed intelligence, will, and didn't panic against a longer and stronger opponent that came at him unlike anyone had before. Elliott went for broke and MM found the answer. Was certainly not his best night, but he showed why he's a dominant champ who is really hard to exploit weaknesses against.

His Wrazzlin was on point as always when facing a game opponent.

He showed experience and intelligence in that fight. I'm sure he could have out struck Tim Elliot, but why chance possibly getting taken out by a weird off timed looping punch when you can take him down and pass his guard immediately? Elliot had no answers for him on the ground.

making us think Elliot had a chance in first round and be competitive

He was fast and has great wrestling & transitions....

but did he even hit Elliot 10 times total ?? I don't think there was any damage at all by MM , he Sherpa blanketed him and played it safe for the entire time.

1.That he's constantly going for the finish, till the last second, even if it means giving up position.

2. His composure when in trouble.

3. His ability to adapt.

Back