Ryan Hall restaurant altercation

This was all over the grappling forum a few years ago with people arguing about if he should have done anything or not.

Oldie but goodie.

He neutralized the threat with minimum damage.

That drunk guy hates coats worse than Frankie Edgar hates hats.

1.gif

Last edited:
Jeebus...

And I thought the guy that posted about Hughes, and Chuck today was late to the fuckin party... This is 5 years old, ffs.

1353.gif

i thought that asian female cook with the plastic knife was going to end the whole lot of them there for a minute.

Thought it would be at a Sushi bar where Ryan would be serving Imanari rolls. :p

This was all over the grappling forum a few years ago with people arguing about if he should have done anything or not.
Seems like there was ample opportunity for him to remove himself from the situation. Not that I have a problem with him balling that dude up.

Edit: Not implying that Ryan should have to leave when the other guy is being a dickhead. I'm saying it might have been best from a legal standpoint to just leave and not get physical with the guy at all.

Last edited:
You can't hear it in the video, but the diners booed him for not standing and banging with the drunk.

LOL at the old latino lady standing by with a plastic fork ready to carve someone up at 6:00...
LEL at the gratuitous boob shot by camera gal at 5:35.

I never saw that before.

If all it took for this guy to go off like that was asking for a lighter, he must have been in desperate need of a doobie

Back