UFC London

do we know if it's a fight night or a ppv? I'm guessing if it's a ppv, it's gonna be Bispings next defense?

Not sure whether to go to this one. It's only worth the trip for a decent card, and not one full of locals and no-names.

Not sure whether to go to this one. It's only worth the trip for a decent card, and not one full of locals and no-names.
As i know 3 German fighters are campaining for London (nick Hein, jessin, khalid taha(prospect 10-0)).

If they realy reduce the amount of EU events, they will book Euro-Fighters only

As i know 3 German fighters are campaining for London (nick Hein, jessin, khalid taha(prospect 10-0)).

If they realy reduce the amount of EU events, they will book Euro-Fighters only
That's exactly what I'm afraid of. However, if we start getting more events, say 2-3 events in England, per year, it won't be so bad.

Not that I even dislike any of those fighters, but I certainly wouldn't drive 6 hours down there, just for them.

That's exactly what I'm afraid of. However, if we start getting more events, say 2-3 events in England, per year, it won't be so bad.

Not that I even dislike any of those fighters, but I certainly wouldn't drive 6 hours down there, just for them.

Taisumov is also campaining, so i guess 6 hours are fine if he gets on the card

Taisumov is also campaining, so i guess 6 hours are fine if he gets on the card
I'd love to see him fight. That would definitely help the case for getting down there.

Also, if they have some worthwhile guest fighters during the week. When they came to Manchester, I got to meet Dan Hardy, Demian Maia, Carly Baker, and Christie Pearson. Great experience, for sure.

Back