Jon Anik did it again

FranOlivetto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

20130403194007-0ef83c48.gif

LOL at the woman that wipes Anik's sweaty head and gets pulled away.

I saw this.

It went for about 5 min and Stann didn't talk or look at him even once.

It shows what a horrible little cunt he is.

Can't be bothered bumping my thread but it's full of his shitty lines, 145 and a hook on the nose.

Lmao i love Anik.

Suck it haters

this is just normal. they're keyed up waiting to go live and are listening to the director in their earpiece. The way you soft boys try to blow this stuff up into a 'thing' is fucking embarrassing.

Also,

It went for about 5 min and Stann didn't talk or look at him even once.

It shows what a horrible little cunt he is.

Can't be bothered bumping my thread but it's full of his shitty lines, 145 and a hook on the nose.

This guy is a psycho and is obsessed with Anik. Real creepoid stuff.

LEL

Can't stand Anik. Don't understand how he's still employed.
New owners, where are you at?

this is just normal. they're keyed up waiting to go live and are listening to the director in their earpiece. The way you soft boys try to blow this stuff up into a 'thing' is fucking embarrassing.

Also,

This guy is a psycho and is obsessed with Anik. Real creepoid stuff.
Easy mate or I'll put ya in the ground ya bloody drongo.

Damn, didn't realize people had such hate for Anik.

Aside from "sometimes he sounds like Kenny Florian" I can't really think of anything positive or negative to say about him. He's just kind of there.

That's exactly how I feel when I have to wait & wait at the airport to get on my economy seat
and then be one of the last to get off when the plane lands. Sweaty, tense and boring.

Look at that manlet acting all tough in his suit.

Brian Stann with the
jb268vM.gif

Punch in 'American' in wikipedia and Brian Stanns head will be the first thing you see

His impatient fidgeting would bother me if I was standing beside him...burning calories and sweating because he wouldn't stand still, thinking that he needs to get this over with asap so he can get to that hotel room with the 5 local hookers he paid for up front

Back