Lmao at those hating on the smaller fighters

Macalpinerules

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
During Saturday's event I kept seeing people on this forum complaining about how small Mighty Mouse, Benavidez, and Cejudo are. And how they couldn't take those fighters seriously because of their tiny size.

Meanwhile 98% of you motherfuckers are walking around with muffin tops, stomachs that look 9 months pregnant, and DD breasts. I'd rather look like Mighty Mouse than the way most of you dickheads look like because at least he has a male body as opposed to the soft ass female bodies most of you inactive windbags have. Not to mention he would knock everyone of you neck bearded hipsters on your ass with his tiny frame.

So if you prefer size over skill maybe go watch sumo wrestling or something. You guys are fake fans anyway.

1046173.jpg

I can't stand most sherdog posters,I enjoy the smaller fighters,the female division etc. etc. but I wouldn't make some insulting rant thread about it.You must get angry really easy,grow up.Also,with the amount of hate from you i'm going to guess you're like 5'7" 130.You guys aren't even real fans lol.

Flyweight is nearly as shite at macalpines threads

Back